Little breakout on Day 10 Please comment & help

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

flamingogreetings

Little breakout on Day 10 Please comment & help

Post by flamingogreetings »

I'm on day 10. I've had some pimples, but nothing overwhelming like most describe. Of course, major pimples have never been part of my diagnosed rosacea problem (nearly 20 years now). The ones I get are bad, and I always have a few, but again, my face is never overwhelmed with them prior to using zz and now too. My rosacea is mostly a flushing (horrible...beet red) that itches like nuts, and it has really gotten bad the past few years. It affects my face, neck and upper chest when in full swing. I have permanent redness on my face, and lots of broken spider veins too on face.

Is it possible I have the mites even though I'm not overwhelmed with pimples? It's almost funny that I WANT pimples so I know I'm ridding myself of rosacea. I just started Brady's diet as I do often eat all the foods he says the mites love.

I sort of feel like the lone ranger on the forum because I have a MAJOR rosace problem but not a MAJOR p&P problem. HOwever, since mites cause 90% of all rosacea, it's hard for me to believe I'm in the lone 10%. My derm won't do a mite test. Haven't followed her regimen (antibiotics & metrogel) in years. I gave up on that a LONG time ago.

Any thoughts? Thanks so much, Beth
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

hi lone ranger no you are not alone. i never had p/p until after using the demodex treatment. i mostly had that flush you talk about with the redness.. and very sensitive skin could not use make up or any type of face cream. i used vaseline for two years. yak. but it worked for me. i was getting lumpy break out in my face as if i was biten by mosquito and the area felt lumpy and it got worse and worse. so after starting with demodex i guess i pist of the little suckers and then all hellbroke loose. i broke out like heck lord i couldn't begin to explain. i been on the treatment now for 4 months and two weeks. my faca looks great at present better then ever before. but i still have the flushing sometimes. and i still feel the little suckers moving about but i continue wityh the treatment. i guess for me will take me a little longer seens i was on immuno supres med and makes it harder to rid them. thank god i am no longer using the immuno supres med. for the first time in years i am able to use eyebrow pencil of course now i only by mineral face products. i am also using the pond cream. hopefully walter can help you better. but as for me the products really really works.. and i plan to continue using them..now i can see the light at the other side of the tunnel.. Thanks walter..
flamingogreetings

Thanks Tiffany for your response. Maybe I haven't been on it long enough to get the "dreaded" P&P like others describe. I am not going to quit, but I just wish I understood the flushing thing a lot better. Nobody really talks about it as the major problem like it is with me.

Hopefully, Wayne or others will eventually respond.

Thanks again, Beth
nicsunflower

Post by nicsunflower »

Hi Tiffany,

I'm glad to see there are more people out there that mainly just have the redness and flushing type of rosacea responding to the Z-cream (since that's the type I have). You mentioned that your skin is doing much better after 4 months of z-cream treatment. I was wondering if it helped reduce your redness. If so, a lot or just a little? I've completed 42 days of z-cream so far, but I still have no improvement in redness. In fact my face is a little more red now than it was before using the treatment. Also, at what point did you start to see improvement?

Thanks, Nic
flamingogreetings

Thanks for asking that Nic! I should have thought to ask myself. Brain-dead on a Tuesday morning! ha. :shock:

Beth
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

hey nic and flamingo,
the redness continue after i started on the z cream and x cream,, in fact it got worse in the beginning and after probably two monthhs or so that i can recall i notice some improvement. but along with the redness i broke out alot with the p/p and my face started to peel. by going back and reading others posting ,, you will see that some people react different to the demodex solutions. i know you are concern because you want to know that you are having demodex mites. and that you are on the right treatment. do you feel a crawling feeling on your face let say n the evening or when you go to sleep? let's wait and see what walter has to say. he will respond soon ,, you can also e-mail him. keep us posted. oh by the way my face still gets red but it is more control ,,
nicsunflower

Post by nicsunflower »

Thanks, Tiffany. Its certaintly a frustrating process, but I signed up for it know that so I'm trying my best to persevere. I do feel a crawling sensation on my skin in the evenings and when I'm in bed. Its caused me a lot of discomfort and difficulty in sleeping for some time. It just seems like my nose is responding well to the treatment, but my cheeks are not. I might switch to every other day since once a day might just be too aggravating for me.

I'm glad its working out so well for you after 4 months. Hopefully, I'll have similar results by then as well.
Nic
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

hey nic,
hope things are looking a little brighter. Before I started on the demodex products,, I think I had tried just about everything. I just didn't know what else to do. But hey you found just what you were looking for. you will get rid of the little suckers,, you will. just continue with the products. do not put anything else on your face. when you are ready to apply the z cream,, wet your fingers with water and then reach for the cream.. and apply it lightly. after about three months of treatment I found that the acarid soap was the reason why my face was so freaking red,, so i stop using the soap and instead I started to use dove soap for sensitive skin and it is working for me. hey we are all in this together/// but not for long...