Is the Z-cream for my skin type?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

helplessgurl

Is the Z-cream for my skin type?

Post by helplessgurl »

hi. Im new here, i seem interested about the z-cream and the mites thing. I have mild rosacea on my foreheard (mainly center) and on the two sides of my nose below my eyes, i don't have acne but juss some whiteheads. I want to use the z-cream but from what im reading in this forum, ppl say that it cause major dryness and im kinda scared now. I don't want my skin to go any worser cuz im very sself conscious. I'm juss really nervous about using it but i really want to get rid of my rosacea. can ne one help? and if i do use it , does the flakiness actually go away? or does it make your skin worse? i don't want to be discouraged.
murl

Post by murl »

Hey I had the same problem although my rosacea was only on my nose and two cheeks, it looked like I was sunburned badly while wearing sunglasses. It is tough to deal with at the age of 17 when I first started seeing symptoms. I have been to four dermatologist over the past five years and have tried every topical and oral treatment under the sun including many natural ones online. NONE of them helped, if anything they made it worse and made me really sensitive to the sun. My face would be flaky but it would also get very oily at times too, mainly after I had been working a few hours and especially after lunch. I happened to run across the ZZ cream online and just said what the heck there is nothing to lose. I really didn't expect it to work but my skin started looking much better the first week. I have been using it for three months now with the cetaphil cleanser and my skin looks substantially better. It does make your skin dry but the results definetely outweighed the dryness. After I had been using it a while my face even stopped getting so dry. If I were you I would do exactly as these people say. Now I use the acarid removing cleansing foam, twice a day, xin fumanling in the morning, (I also have the cosmetic fumanling, it works well also) and the ZZ cream at night or if I am going out. It helped to make the redness dissipate more quickly. I use to use the ZZ cream twice a day but I am down to just at night now. I also have been using their shampoo because my head would itch from time to time and it wasn't due to lice or dandruff. I am 100% satisfied with their products, and will continue to order from them. They seem to have a good handle on treating rosacea unlike anyone in America, and you would think that somebody in my country would know what to do about this, but I really don't think they think it is an issue. I did have an order that was incorrect but they are in the process of fixing it and have been nothing but helpful. The only thing I would say needs a little work is their response time on emails, but this is very minor. I also take vitamin B2 like they recommend. I would stronly suggest trying this product, I don't think you will be disappointed. If you have any other questions I don't know much but I would be more than happy to give you my opinion.