Walter, do I have brandy nose? (Pics included)

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

MITE_KILLER

Walter, do I have brandy nose? (Pics included)

Post by MITE_KILLER »

First off, let me tell you that I do not have acne problems, only a rosacea issue around my nose. I am certain that my problem is demodex related because I feel things crawling on my face at night, not to mention the itchy and extremely sensitive skin I have to deal with. I also have oozy stuff come out of my pores on my nose, which isn't exactly the look I am going for. My skin has become so sensitive that I can't even shave without irritating my skin! I have ENORMOUS pores and some of the them are filled with what looks like a grain of black sand. WTF!??!? I have never had flushing Rosacea problems like most people have. There is no such thing for me as a trigger because my skin is always red and inflamed around my nose. The sudden emergence of persistent redness first appeared 3 years ago, particularly around my nasal region. I just thought that the sun had permanently burnt my nose red.

I have already ordered the ZZ cream and the X cream, and am patiently waiting for my package to arrive.

Oh yeah.. I have a shit load of Borax for my laundry and linens.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Peace. :D

tkr

Post by tkr »

mitekiller,...........i like that name by the way, I just wanted to mention it is difficult to see these pictures (they are close up and a little hard to see clearly). :shock:
Anyway hope walter can help u 2.
take care tamara
nicsunflower

Post by nicsunflower »

I also had difficulty seeing your pictures, but I just thought I'd mention that seb derm can produce similar symptoms - especially on the sides of the nose. And, seb derm commonly accompanies rosacea so you could have one or the other or both....just something to keep in mind.
Nic