acarid soap with fragrance

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

nicsunflower

acarid soap with fragrance

Post by nicsunflower »

I realize that the acarid soap for females has fragrance in it, while the men's don't. I've been using the female version for the past three weeks, but I'm wondering if I should purchase the men's version that is free of fragrance. I tend to avoid products containing fragrance because I have found them to irritate my rosacea. I'm not really certain the acarid soap with fragrance is a problem because I've been getting the typical redness and breakouts that other's get with the Z-cream. Have other rosacea sufferers using the female version of the acarid soap found it to be a problem and eventually switched to the menss (or just purchased the men's from the beginning). Please help. I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks,
Nic
Millie

Post by Millie »

The soap did not irritate my skin - it just cleaned it and made my skin dry. I have found the soap very gentle, actually.
nicsunflower

Post by nicsunflower »

Thanks for your reponse, Mille. I'm not sure what to do...whether to just continue using it or order the men's which is fragrance free. I just hate to have to spend more money, especially with the added shipping costs. Such a dilema. If other's have found its better to go with the fragrance free, please let me know. Also, if anyone has more info on this fragrance as to what it is that would maybe help me with my decision.
Thanks, Nic