@ weeks on Z cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

moejoe

@ weeks on Z cream

Post by moejoe »

Hi
I am new here, and I have been using the Z cream for 2 weeks now. I was using the X cream during the day, but my face has been so red that I stopped using that and am just using the Z cream at night. My face is so dry and flaky. What is the reason for all the dryness? Is that because of mites dying off, or is it just a side effect of the cream? I have actually had less breakouts since using the cream. I have just had some clusters of small red bumps, not the big pussy things I used to get. I am just wondering if very many people struggle with ongoing redness, and how long that takes to show some improvement. Also, on the maintenance program, does some of the dryness go away? Right now, I can't even put makeup on, my face is so flaky. I know it's better to not wear makeup,but I can't stand the look of my face without it. I did not test my face for the mites, I don't have access to a microscope, but after reading of people's results, I really wanted to try this. Does anyone have any encouraging words? I am getting discouraged and worried.
Moejoe
moejoe

3 weeks on Z cream

Post by moejoe »

Gosh , it's frustrating when you write and get no response. I am going on my fourth week of Z cream now. I still am very dry and redness is persisting. I get small amounts of breakouts that come and go quickly, not the acne like I had before. I know the redness can take a long time to improve. I am just wondering if I go on the maintenance program about a month after the breakouts stop, or do I keep using it every day until the redness improves? Does the redness slowly go away after going on the maintenance program?
tkr

Post by tkr »

moejoe, I c u r frustrated, and Ive been there too. Killing the mites is not an easy process. I believe every case is different as all our skin type is different, and best to use treatment until you see major improvement and then go on the maintenance program, may be 6 months, may be longer,...only U know your skin the best. For me I am still using nightly and its been 5 months, so use your own judgement. take care. The dryness and redness breaking out are all signs your killing the mites. Go to the maintenance program when you are no longer breaking out and your skin has significantly improved. tamara
moejoe

3 weeks on Z cream

Post by moejoe »

HI,
Thanks for your reply. I followed your story on the Rosacea group forum and saw your pictures. You look so good! Your experience actually persuaded me to try this. Before I didn't really believe in it. After coming to the website and reading all the good testimonials I thought there must really be something to it. So thanks for posting all your experiences. You are helping alot of people.
tkr

Post by tkr »

Moejoe, thanks
I hope you have great results too, but just remember it does take time and alot of patience, keep us all informed, love to see your progress. take care, tamara