Update on usage...the verdict is in.

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Robbin Mann

Update on usage...the verdict is in.

Post by Robbin Mann »

Well...first of all just let me say this. My faith has once again been restored in humanity. I don't know what is in these creams but they are a blessing from God! I have to admit that I have been very skeptical throughout this whole process. When I got my creams and began applying them I never really expected them to work. The odd thing is...not only have they worked, but they have almost restored my pores to a normal size. My husband was staring at me last night and said, "You know, your skin looks so smooth now, it actually looks better than it did before you started getting all those red bumps!" I was beyond ecstatic!!! I don't know what is actually in these creams but I will tell anyone that asks that this is the best product I've ever used. I am hoping that this problem is a thing of the past. Together with the reflux-away I truly believe that the problem has been erradicated. I am waiting for the next two week period to see if I get infected again with the hatching eggs. I was just glad that the problem was taken care of in one week instead of 6 months like some. All I can say is thank you Walter, thank you Professor Z and thank you Demodex Solutions. This is the real deal, people. If you are thinking about trying this, especially if you have tried everything else, DO IT! You won't be sorry. I feel like my life has been restored to me and will never forget it. I will tell anyone that I know with an acne problem to try this product. As a matter of fact, Walter are there any brochures or pamphlets that you can give to me that I can hand out???!! Keep the faith people! This is the one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
Azfireangel
jon schiavone

congrats

Post by jon schiavone »

good for you. you've given me new hope to keep going.