Update

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Robbin Mann

Update

Post by Robbin Mann »

I was just wondering...I have been noticing that my face is much improved in the morning but about two hours after I put on the fxml cream in the a.m. my face seems to be greasy and the red bumps seem to be even redder. Should I be concerned? It appears that things are finally calming down on my face. My forehead and my chin are much much better. They are flaky, but I'd rather deal with flaky than red and bumpy. It seems the zz cream is working wonders but I'm not too sure about the fxml. Should I keep using both?
Azfireangel
JS

Post by JS »

I've made the same observation.

I think the ZZ works much better. It often makes the active pimples leak a bit and helps them calm down and start shrinking, whereas the FML cream always makes every spot turn very red and bloated. Of course, some of it is the contrast from having white stuff on your face masking spots.

All I know is that the ZZ feels good, and does a good job of calming the spots, and the FML always makes every spot more angry. A typical FML application makes my pimples double in size and noticability.

Unfortunately ZZ can't be applied before going to work etc., so I really hope to see DS work on a new cream with ZZ's actives that can go on more clearly. If it were balanced just right it could act as a slight cover-up while not looking obvious, making the face look better while wearing it and doing the job of the ZZ treatment. :idea:
Robbin Mann

creams

Post by Robbin Mann »

I don't know what all the fuss is about the zz cream, lol!! I sit at the sink with the water on just a trickle. I get my fingers wet and then I put them in the zz cream. I then rub it all over my face. I continue to repeat this process until I have covered my entire face and feel that cool feeling all over. There is never any white residue left over. Only at night do I spot treat the bad spots thicker. The water makes it spread evenly over my face. So wearing it all day wouldn't be a problem for me if only someone would let me know if it is okay to do so. I am not sure if you HAVE to use the fml cream in order to make the zz cream more effective.
Azfireangel
JS

Post by JS »

In that case Robbin, you can definately use the ZZ in the daytime too if you feel it's more effective that way. I can tell you that for sure, having got that info straight from Walter in an email. That's why I wear ZZ on the days that I'm home.

Walter said he beleives the ZZ day and night would be more effective than FML in the day, and mentioned the difficulty in wearing the ZZ and looking white. Your method still works to some degree I'm sure, but I question whether the diluted ZZ method would still be better than FML.
Walter

To JS

Post by Walter »

I think the ZZ works much better. It often makes the active pimples leak a bit and helps them calm down and start shrinking, whereas the FML cream always makes every spot turn very red and bloated. Of course, some of it is the contrast from having white stuff on your face masking spots.

All I know is that the ZZ feels good, and does a good job of calming the spots, and the FML always makes every spot more angry. A typical FML application makes my pimples double in size and noticability.

Unfortunately ZZ can't be applied before going to work etc., so I really hope to see DS work on a new cream with ZZ's actives that can go on more clearly. If it were balanced just right it could act as a slight cover-up while not looking obvious, making the face look better while wearing it and doing the job of the ZZ treatment.
If the Fumanling makes you worse again better to stop using it and maybe only use the ZZ, and when possible, also use during the day.

Walter
Liz

Post by Liz »

So, let me understand this correctly. You all are saying that if you don't have to go out in public, the ZZ cream works best to use day and night, right? I work from home every day. I only have to go out about one day per week...so I can use the ZZ cream for better results since I'm home? I'm going to order the products next week, and I want to plan accordingly! Thanks a bunch! :-)

The new kid on the block, Beth
Walter

Post by Walter »

If your skin can handle it you can use only the Zhongzhou, it depends on your skin type so we always advice to start with using both first and see what happens first.

Walter