Dry Skin - Need help

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

cindysinger

Dry Skin - Need help

Post by cindysinger »

Help... I've been using "Demodex Solutions" products since the first part of July and I just can't kick the Demodox. It goes up and down; just when I think I'm on the path of a cure and clear skin, BAM, my whole face erupts with red bumps/breakouts. I've changed my diet 4wks ago, removing all sugar, starch and fruits. (South Beach) and take a hand full of vitamins daily; Multi, B-complex, Cranberry, Cod Liver Oil, etc. My face is so dried out from the products that it looks like a desert now; flaky, tight and wrinkled. I know you said to keep going for 90-120 days before results can be seen, but I need some help with the dryness now. I’m so afraid I’m destroying my skin. Emu oil was mentioned. How would I use t his in conjunction with "Demodex Solutions" products? Is there something else I can be doing outside of diet, exercise, vitamins? Is this hormonal? Are there supplements I should be taking?
Walter

Re: Dry Skin - Need help

Post by Walter »

Hello

Please dont become despaired, it takes time and it is normal you still have ups and downs,
I know it is easier to say then do but you will be thankful for it later.
You will not destroy your skin, even your skin is extremely dry now, the dry skin is only the dead upper cells.
Dont use too much product, that is not necessary, only use what your kin can handle.
Regarding your dryness, have a look at this topic.

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/phpbb3/ ... f=1&t=6012

Walter
Rep123

Re: Dry Skin - Need help

Post by Rep123 »

Also for the dryness, I found using a damp CLEAN washcloth VERY helpful... just
gently rub the dry flakes off your skin with it so the new skin underneath can
come through. Every other day or so.