To buy or not to buy?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

LinzLou

To buy or not to buy?

Post by LinzLou »

I have rosacea. Great! I have had it for about 2 yrs now and it has gradually gotten worse as the time went buy. The dermo also said i have seb derm too. I'm a typical english rose. Pale skin and red hair, i used to have porcelian skin getting compliments from everyone. As i said i am english but live in Dubai. The weather here is always sunny but we do have a winter (well like a british summer, mabe less rain) and in the summer it's very hot and very humid. I do return to england every summer as i simply can't cope. When i go out in the sun i always wear Avene spf 50 mineral sunscreen and a hat.

I have noticed that when i wake up has gotten worse and that the spots have appeared overnight. Since reading through the site i have become more itchy haha.

I have read through every testimonials and am seriously considering trying these products as it has gotten that bad i don't want my husband to see me without makeup! I just have a few questions.

1, Can i use the products whilst pregnant? Breast feeding?

2, Can i use it along with my mineral sunscreen?

3, Can i still use my Bare Escentuals mineral makeup (husbands family very critical and vocal about things, you 'oh you have a lot of spots at the moment' like i didn't know!) You say once i a while? what is once in a while? like once a week?

4, What is the difference between the Xin Fumanling cream 3% metronidazole and the one without? would this lesson some of the beginning side effects as really wouldn't like to make my skin worse.

5, the water in dubai is desalinated water, could that have something to do with it?

I hope i haven't babbled for too long, i'm just drained from all the worry about my skin, which i don't need at 4 months pregnant.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Linz x
Rep123

Response to: To buy or not to buy? YES, BUY!!

Post by Rep123 »

I was in a similiar situation as you about 4 years ago, although I had already had my baby by the time
I started breaking out so badly. So check with Walter about safety of these products during pregnancy.
BUT - I have NOTHING but good things to say, the ZZ cream absolutely saved my life. Keep tissues
by the bed at night because there will be a fair amount of itching, I think it's because the mites are all
running for their lives, seriously!! :D
It took a good 6 months, and I still use the zz a couple times a week. But this is the ONLY product that
worked, period. Order the zz cream and the Acarid soap. You will know it is working. It will take some
time, but you will know.
Thanks again Walter, and the DS team. That Chinese professor is a miracle-worker.