If this works then why....

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

bayarea

Re: If this works then why....

Post by bayarea »

Regarding the ZZ, you know the main ingredients, the ingredients which are not listed are a secret,
If you cannot live with this then don’t use, you cannot expect from us that we reveal
the secret of a Chinese state patent isn’t it?, we simply cannot do this.
The xin Fumanling contains as main ingredient 3% metronidazole, everybody knows that metronidazole
is working against demodex mites, again, the additional fumaning ingredients which make the cream
work so much better then only metronidazole are a secret.
Dear Walter,

I have been treating for 9 months already (zz at night, xfml in the morning, acarid facial soap twice a day), and am clear of acne for over 6 months.
So I already know that this treatment is wonderful and I have tried all the products available to conventional medicine and they did NOT help at all. So no need to convince me that this treatment is unique and that it really works.
Nevertheless, I have to reply to your words in the matter of secret and patent. I worked in hospitals for many years and dealt with doctors of lots of specialties. In the western world, as I'm sure you know, it is really not acceptable to keep ingredients of a drug or any other treatment (not even cosmetic) as a secret. Yes, I understand that this is a patent and you wouldn't want others to "steal" your invention and take credit for it, but so was Zovirax cream - the invention treatment for Herpes (such as cold sores), which even got a Nobel prize for this invention. It was invented by scientists of the pharmaceutical company named GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). Not only that they did not lose their patent rights by revealing their invention, but they got VERY famous and rich by it too!

I was trying to tell my dermatologist about the Demodexsolutions products that DID work for me, but doctors and most educated people in the western world NEED to have a good, serious controlled research to prove the claim about Demodex causing so many of the acne and rosacea cases, and to prove that Demodexsolutions products cure this problem in most cases. In a serious study like that, as with any invention of a new drug/treatment, you have to reveal what's in the drug. But that's a GOOD thing - Drug companies MAKE money from inventions of that kind, and so could Demodexsolutions be able to be publicized better all over the world.
I wish Demodexsolutions products were used in such a research, so that your company will get the credit it deserves all over the world!

I know that there are a couple of studies made by your company - but I believe they were made only in China and years ago. I also know that XFML got an award in a convention in Geneva. But still I did not see any other evidence of other researches that could convince most dermatologists to change their ways of thinking about this subject. This is why people are asking about proof and are cautious about trying your products. If anything, it raises suspicion in most doctors eyes - as to WHY is there no information about all of the ingredients.

Since a lot of your customers are from western-world countries in the US and Europe, I believe that it is almost obvious to a lot of them that there should be some more information available - including ALL the ingredients. In today's world, keeping ingredients secret in a drug/treatment is probably not in your best interest, nor is it best for your clients - which may grow in number if your company was willing to cooperate with the acceptable approach regarding drugs and cosmetic treatments.

To sum this all up, Demodexsolutions products have saved my skin and made me and probably lots of other people happy. These are GREAT products and should be acknowledged for it. I would be very much interested to see your company expanding and succeeding, but I feel that it's not going to make the right impact by keeping the secrecy. It cannot "penetrate" the conventional medicine in this way, and I feel it's a shame, because it should. I personally would be willing to publicize your company, but it needs some more scientific basis to convince dermatologists.

I would love to hear your thoughts about my reply.

Thanks