After 9 month treat.mites alive,question to Walter,Why?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

dianakaz

After 9 month treat.mites alive,question to Walter,Why?

Post by dianakaz »

Hallo dear Walter,

I had demodex mites 1,5 years ago,been using yours site produkts very onestly in the morning Xin fum in the evening ZZ for 10 month(I didint have bad condition of my skin, then was diagnosted of demodex mites,jast little bit spots )
Bet now after 4 month break from medicines,I got again new breakout,went to make a test,again demodex mites!!I am sure that creams zz and Xin fumangin killing mites ,bet why mites coming back?After 10 month treating my skin was very clear.What I can do alse to get read of them?
DB2285

Re: After 9 month treat.mites alive,question to Walter,Why?

Post by DB2285 »

So the treament did work right? But you stopped completely for 4 months and they came back? That pretty discouraging for me as well becuase I can't afford to use ZZ the rest of my life.

They are other treatments but they are more toxic to your body. They can include oral Ivermectin, Permethrin lotion, and Eurax cream.

I use the Eurax cream on my ears once week because the ZZ cream doesn't spread well there but it isn't very strong compared to Permethrin lotion which can only be used once a week because it can cause systemic effects. But it is very effective for scabies mites.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

That means you have somewhere a source of infection, can be your partner, friends you have facial contact with etc.
don’t forget that most people have demodex mites, one can have even a lot of them without knowing,
it depends on who you come in contact with and how vulnerable you are for re-infection.
What you should do instead of stopping completely is doing a maintenance treatment, that’s not a big deal,
use a bit ZZ 2 times a week only in the evening, that’s enough to prevent them from coming back.
You need to treat for a week or so every day and then go on maintenance treatment, this will keep them away.
like this, you can do a very long time with one jar of ZZ, just see that you close the jar very well to prevent
it from drying.

Walter
dianakaz

Post by dianakaz »

Thank You Walter for yours advise and help,I will work to treat my skin with zz and then to use jast 2 times per week,its looks great idea to me! Best Regards,Diana