I think maybe the ZZ also kills yeast very effectively

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

DB2285

I think maybe the ZZ also kills yeast very effectively

Post by DB2285 »

I've never had papular rosacea and I have never tested for mites. I just have severe flushing, overall inflammation, and a seborrheic component. I tried many SD products but they never got rid of the inflammation on my nose and cheeks so I've been using the ZZ cream and soap for almost 2 weeks now and besides severe dryness(from me using too much) my face is looking alot better actually redness wise and not worse.

I haven't experienced a single blemish and the redness is getting much better. I think maybe the mites aren't my problem but a combination of bacteria and yeast that is causing the redness. Im gonna cut back on how much ZZ I apply from now on and hopefully I can get my skin to not be so dry and flakey.

Sometimes I even wonder if I have rosacea and that maybe its just the Seborrheic Dermatits but thing is before my face started getting inflammed I was diagnosed with ocular rosacea. I didn't even know what that meant but I figure if I have it in my eyes I probably have it on my face too. Its just in the the pre-stage I guess.

Also another reason why I probably don't have any breakouts is beacuse I went on Accutame twice. Thats right TWICE! But my last course was 5 years ago and that is how long its supposed to last. I think I got my face problems from it but thats a whole another story.
Walter

Re: I think maybe the ZZ also kills yeast very effectively

Post by Walter »

Hello

There is no need to have papular rosacea to have demodex mites,
it just depends from person to person, redness alone can occur because
a reaction from the immune system on something from the demodex mites,
a bit like an allergy, nobody knows exactly from what but probably the host specific bacteria
demodex mites carry in their guts and which are exposed in the skin when they die.
It can of course be that because of the accutane you don't have any breakouts,
and who knows, in what other way’s is accutane changing the skin?
Also, people reported already many times that the Fumanling and/or the ZZ
is working against other stuff like fungus so that is indeed also a possibility,
hard to tell……………..
most important is that it is working.

Walter