I can pull mites from sores, anyone else doing this?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

hopeful

I can pull mites from sores, anyone else doing this?

Post by hopeful »

Hi,

New to the site, and so relieved to find it. Posted long awful saga on the Body Skin Section.

I see mostly talk of Rosacea, acne etc..... I have sores covering my arms, only a few on my face.

Has anyone else experienced this? I can also pull dozens, (and as much as 100) of the mites from the sores.
This is how I came to find your site, because the mites appearance match the Demodex mite pictures exactly.
Pulling the mites has been the best way (before finding help) to relieve the biting feeling.

I had the cystic acne problem years ago and took Acutane. But has Anyone experienced what I am describing on arms, etc?
Or is anyone else able to see and remove them like this (they are quite tiny, but I find them.... )
Thanks in advance,
Hopeful
bayarea

Re: I can pull mites from sores, anyone else doing this?

Post by bayarea »

Hi,

As far as I know, if you can actually see the mites without the need of a microscope, then these are probably not demodex mites....and if that is the case, maybe you should go see a dermatologist.
I hope this helps.
hopeful

Re: I can pull mites from sores, anyone else doing this?

Post by hopeful »

bayarea wrote:Hi,

As far as I know, if you can actually see the mites without the need of a microscope, then these are probably not demodex mites....and if that is the case, maybe you should go see a dermatologist.
I hope this helps.
Hello Bayarea,

Thanks for taking the time for your kind reply. I had gone to a dermatoligist ... he suggested I was delusional (common experience for many I hear). From what I am reading, demodex mites actually can be visible (they are can be up to the thickness of 3 human hairs) This is about the size of what I remove, even tho the description sounds like I am pulling something the size of lice of ticks or something, they are actually quite small. Because they are on my arms however, I am able to peer quite closely in the sores. On the first announcement section there is an entry called Painful Lesions, where someone is describing the exact experience I am having ... but taking them from their chin.

I am taking the time to describe this in case others experience this also, because it is a little different from the norm. I am convinced however that this is demodex mites ( they are the only mite I read about that can be seen with the human eye for one thing). I also had a chiropractor/kinesiologist doctor (excuse the spelling) that I was seeing look at the sores thru a microscope, and he saw one move.

I have not purchased a microscope and done the test they suggest here because I was more anxious to get on with the cure once I was convinced as to what it was. The good news is that I have been using the product for several weeks and have been getting amazing results!!!! After ten months of intense suffering and trying ALL the usual cures, they have almost completely cleared now with these products. What great people are, and especially Walter, patiently trying to answer as many people as he can year after year.

While I was waiting for the product to arrive, I did use Tea Tree Oil, which I read was very effective. I did help also ... especially at night before bed. These mites are biologically bred to mate at night when the host is sleeping and they have the best chance for survival. I would wake up at 4 in the morning and feel them ON THE MOVE, biting, etc. THe tea tree helped get me by, but nothing I have tried all year helped as much as these products.

Hope this is helpful to others out there. Keep the faith There is Life After Mites!!
All the best ....................