Helping itcy red spots

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

rosaceastinks

Helping itcy red spots

Post by rosaceastinks »

Whenever I get a spot that is blotchy, red and itchy I put the zzcream on and it goes away. I am wondering now if I have seb derm along with rosacea, which sulfur helps with seb derm. I think that is why my redness has been going down. ALso, whenever I use zzcream my face feels good but my eyelids get more red. Any ideas. I am wondering if the mite is jumping to the eye area?? Thank you
DB2285

Re: Helping itcy red spots

Post by DB2285 »

Hi, I had the same problem with itchy red spots, sort of like single Hives. I found out that I have lots of food allergies and so I went on Zyrtec and as long as I take it I don't get any itchy spots no matter what I eat. Hope this helps.
rosaceastinks

Re: Helping itcy red spots

Post by rosaceastinks »

Thanks DB. I have been taking zyrtec for years and it does help, also helps with the rosacea but I have stopped because I am trying to get pregnant. Since I have stopped my skin has been itchy all over and I am not nearly as hungry anymore ( was eating constantly). Other people have reported the same symptoms of withdrawl from zyrtec. I am not getting hives but flat red blotches on my face, is worse when I appy a moisturizer which is a oil, so I was thinking seb derm, but the zzcream works pretty good on these spots..Thanks :D