Im back again

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mysecretcurse

Im back again

Post by mysecretcurse »

Ive been seeing if my skin can handle zz once again..I havent been doing it every night. Im up to every other night right now, but it itches the next day after I do it. I havent had any violent reactions to it like I did when my face was infected with staph.

Ive been treating twice a day with the ponds cold cream still.

The mite die off breakouts have begun again, just as terrible as they were the first time around. I would have thought I would have killed off some mites by now. NO? Why is it JUST as bad as it was?

Also, when I treat, I have felt the crawling feelings again. I feel them on my skin under my makeup. I have ordered a set of brand new, high quality mineral makeup which I plan on using from now on. No more of this chemical ridden Cover Girl crap. This mineral makeup is all natural, and I noticed its also mostly made from zinc oxides, so that would make it somewhat anti mite too am I correct?

My forehead is the worst part of my face right now. Oddly enough, I didnt have breakouts there in the beginning, it took a little while and then it exploded. My chin is covered in scars from the mites dying all over the lower half of my face. Im so scared the mites just moved from one part of my face to another. I think my face will be permanantly ruined if I get any more scars from treating mites.

Has anyone tried seabuckthorn oil and emu oil as a complementary moisturizing routine to go along with zz cream?

Im going to try using zz cream again tonight and see if I can kill any more mites without killing my skin.

I truly do think this is a good product. Its harsh, and it kills mites. But I think after what Ive gone through its important to know that there needs to be a balance. If you kill too many mites at once and your skin becomes too irritated, you could get an infection (more than your average whitehead pimple infection, my entire face became infected with staph, it was BAD) so be careful. We each need to figure out exactly how much zz our skin can handle without becomming damaged, then stay at that level while using other mite treatments.
bayarea

Re: Im back again

Post by bayarea »

Hi Mysecretcurse,

I am sorry to hear about you suffering so much.
Are you sure that Ponds cold cream is not adding more battle? When you stopped zz for a while did you continue ponds? or did u stop them both and now continue both?
I feel that treating with many things at the same time can be confusing and very hard to handle, so I try to "test" one treatment at a time.

I really hope you get better soon.
mysecretcurse

Re: Im back again

Post by mysecretcurse »

Hiii! Yeah, the ponds is good stuff. It probably helps my skin more than anything else. It has some bad stuff in it like mineral oil, but I havent found it causes any more breakouts than using the z cream alone (when the nightmare infection and itching reaction happened, I was using the Z cream alone).

What the ponds does do, is moisterize, which is SO important while using the z cream. Im amazed anyone can handle using z cream for long periods of time without moisturizing intensely.

What the cold cream also does, strangely (and Ive never really found anything else that does this) is it really brings the infections under the skin to the surface. My pustules tend to just sit there and be very painful yet will not rupture or pop..when I soak my face in cold cream, the whiteheads pop open every time and whats blocking the pore can finally be removed (the only thing that seems to bring relief, getting the core out of the cyst and then filling with hydrogen peroxide to clean it out).

Sorry so disgusting, but Id rather go into detail in case it can help anyone out.