more flushing?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

MtnGirl98

more flushing?

Post by MtnGirl98 »

Hi, I started the ZZ cream 9 days ago and I've noticed that I am flushing way more and in places I didnt even flush before. I stopped using the cream on my neck because I was scared because I never really had a problem there before and now I do.

But my biggest concern is the fact I am now flushing in my face. I'm only using the ZZ cream (no other product) every night. My face is now constantly red, dry, and breaking out. Can I safely cut back and skip every other night, or maybe one night per week, or ANYTHING to make this less painful?!?!?! What is the least amount of times per week I can use this and still effectively kill the mites?

I am using a light lotion (Vanicream) in the mornings now to help with the dryness and itching.

Thanks!
Walter

Re: more flushing?

Post by Walter »

Hello

Eliminating demodex mites is not always an easy ride……………………..
Don’t use on your neck, that’s not necessary, the skin is most of the time to sensitive there.
The skin on the neck is not suitable for demodex mites to thrive, maybe there are some but they
will go by only treating your face.
Yes, you can cut down if it is too bad, we always advice to start slowly in the beginning,
after some time, most people are able to use more but even a tiny little bit will already work,
try to use every 3 day’s only in the evening for some weeks, if this turns out to be ok then
every 2 day and so one, it is better to use a bit then nothing at all because used to much in the beginning.

Walter