Update on my condition

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Goldia

Update on my condition

Post by Goldia »

:D My friend Walter ,,& everyone ~~~~~ I finally ````` took my 5 days of ' flagyl ' and got tested for lyme disease . .. they started me on treatments the day of test ..as the Dr, I saw says she is sure I have lyme disease ...Blood work was 15 viles of blood ..!! ,,It will be back in three weeks , at her office with the true results . I will keep you all posted ..They are also testing me for 'lupus' ..This clinic is in N.C. ..and it is a infectious disease clinic ..found for me by 'Morgellon' foundation . Its two hours from my home . They also recognize that 'demodex' mites exist ..& ..become a problem when the immune system is compromised , as in my case . I took my demodex soap , lotion sample for hair ,and creams and told them that they are the only relief i find from treating external , Of course they wondered WHAT the ingrediants are . Haa~~~~ I gave them the Demodex URL ..let em order your products .! ..{sigh} ...
The center I went to is..

JEMSEC CLINIC
16630 northcross Dr.
Huntersville , NC
28078~tele: 703-987-2111

treatment for first three monts consists of

Three weeks of MINOCIN..twice a day ..REST a week
THEN ...three weeks of ..Monocin & Septra..REST a week ..THEN ..three weeks of MINOCIN , & Septra & FLAGYL

Then go back for ??? whatever ..LOL .
My Dr. warned me I will get worse W/treatment BEFORE I get better . We will see ..Catch U all later ..[/b]
Demodex products have been my only relief w/ my illness..[autoimmune disease , possible lymn disease .. and most likely Morgellon Disease ]..Thanks Walter..for your help these past 3 years ..
Walter

Post by Walter »

Wow Goldia, that is good news, finely there is a light again...............
also good work from the 'Morgellon' foundation helping you with finding the right doctor, this is not so obvious,
they do good work and I write the addresses down here so other people can have a look there.

http://www.SkinParasites.com
http://www.Morgellons.org

A lot of antibiotics you need to take, it will still be a long run but I am sure you will heal now
they found the reason, I hope you will not forget us and update once in a while so we can follow
how you become alive and kicking again without al those worries................................. :lol:
We are in contact with some people also taking antibiotics for the same disease, if you need
information what they take in future just ask ok?

Wish you all the best Goldia, a soon recovery, a happy life
everything what a nice person like you deserve.

Walter
Marla

Goldia!

Post by Marla »

Hi Goldia. You are silly and fun.

Wow. You have friends in high places now, huh? Well, that's great news. Surely everyone will benefit from your wit, and you will benefit from the attention to your health.

Nice going Goldia. Very nice going! You are a treasure.

-- Marla
Marishvcard

Re: Update on my condition

Post by Marishvcard »

I hope you will not forget us and update once in a while so we can follow
how you become alive and kicking again without al those worries................................. :lol:
We are in contact with some people also taking antibiotics for the same disease, if you need
information what they take in future just ask ok?