rash

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

norman jones

rash

Post by norman jones »

on zz and xmtl cream for 2 weeks using as directed. seems to be working fine except past couple of days notice a red rash on forehead and cheek near nose. what could be causing this? is it too dry? how to get rid of it?
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hard to tell,
can you describe this rash a bit better?

Walter
oreosaregood

Post by oreosaregood »

i am gettin the same symptoms as well. I've actually had the xmfl and zz for over a month now. xmfl in the morning and zz at night. Its always the first week it goes good and then the next week it starts to go down hill. I would get rash like symptoms on the forehead, cheeks near the nose. It'll just turn redish. At this point ive always had to stop for a couple days. seems like a never ending cycle it goes good for about a week and then not so good after that. I think it may also be that the zz can get overdrying and thats whats causing the red rash like symptoms. I'm on my 2nd week cycle again, last week it was going great and this week im breakin out and my forehead is gettin more red. im gonna try puttin on very little zz at night so i wont overdry my face. Im not sure, any ideas?
Walter

Post by Walter »

Try to be patient, it is not a never ending story, the cycles are because new mites hatching, listen to your skin, just use as much your skin can handle.
Yes, try to use very little ZZ but don?t stop using it, even a bit works.

Walter
norman jones

Post by norman jones »

thats what i thought too. the mites are dying in cycles. the rash i had only lasted a couple of days and i did not stop the zz cream at all. i thought about it but realized the rash was probably a reaction that the mites did not like it so i continued the same treatment and it went away shortly after. no rash just excoriations on the cheeks after the rash.

ORE is experincing the same thing i am .
one week good the next breakout but each breakout is getting weaker it seems and the skin appears to be adjusting quite nicely. but there are setbacks i am finding . you think you have it under control then whack...its back again. worse area is under the nose and on the cheeks.

i have found that intensively rubbing zz and the xmtl moistened with a bit of water ( at separate times of course) into the skin until the creams create a friction allows for better absorbtion and in my mind deeper penetration and i am noticing good results so far.