newbie here

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

catriona

newbie here

Post by catriona »

hello to all, i was dianosed with rosacea 2 months ago and i am on my 2nd month of tetracycline. i first noticed my skin flushing sept 06 when my 18 yr old lab started having age related problems the worse he got the worse my face got. he was euthanized 2 months ago and my face was very bad, i also have alopecia areata. my derm never mentioned mites but i am itchy at the base of my upper lashes, corners of nose, eybrows and my hairline. i worked at a doggie day care school for 2 years. some of the dogs had demodetric mange i am wondering if somehow i got it from these dogs.i had some raised dots under my eye that have gone but i get very bad flushing and i have red flat dots on my inner cheeks that fade but never go away and when i flush forget it.my skin is blotchy, i went from having flawless porcelian skin to a blothcy ugly skin in a matter of months. i am considering puchasing some creams but i dont want to dry my face out. when i go to my derm this fri i will ask him about mites and see what he says.
thanks
Marla

Hello, Catriona. Welcome.

Post by Marla »

Dear Catriona:

First, I am so sorry that you had to part with your friendly loyal Lab. I offer my condolences to you in this difficult time.

Your observations and intuition about the condition of your pet and your own skin are correct, according to my own experiences.

Please order the products with confidence. You will be happy that you did.

--Marla
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Catriona

This is a decision you probably will need to take yourself,
most derms no nothing about demodex mites or don’t believe in it.
Reading your story, there is a very big possibility you have a demodex mite problem, if you would decide to start treating with our products, you can continiou to use the tetracycline if that would make you feel better.
But, if you don’t believe in our treatment, don’t start, then you will not continuo long enough anyway and then it is no use.

Walter
Marla

Most Important

Post by Marla »

Walter, you made a very important point:

People must commit to using the product as recommended. Otherwise, as you say, it will do no good.

I have watched people post that the products do not work after a couple of days or weeks.

It is like planting an apple tree and going out to see if there are apples on it in a week.

--Marla