New here, need some advice

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

DemoDie

New here, need some advice

Post by DemoDie »

Hi,

I am thinking of trying the ZZ cream.. I've had bad acne since about 11 years old and I'm 20 now, however my face is a lot better than it used to be after using a lot of prescription BP for a long time.

Now it is mostly blackheads and if I look really close in the mirror there are lots of tiny whiteheads in certain areas..also my face is very oily. after I wash it it will come back oily within 30-45 minutes. I am convinced it is caused by mites from reading so much about them.

However a bigger problem is my back acne which is still pretty bad I get big white heads all over my back, what seems to cure it is tanning in the sun, however this is only a temporary solution. Funny thing is I didn't used to have bacne until my face mostly cleared up.. I guess the mites jumped ship to my back to avoid being poisoned by BP.

So my question is, should I use the ZZ cream on my face and this will kill of most the the mites and will also cure my back or should I apply it to both locations?

Thanks.
Marla

Yes, the back problem.

Post by Marla »

No respones to your question? Sorry. There are many people who use the ZZ who could tell you this:

Use it on the back as far as you can reach. Sometimes I just apply what is still on my fingers after applying to my face. It seems to do just fine.

When I have a bad spot on my back, I use the XFML and rub it into the spot really well for a few days. That stops it.

Hope this helps.

--Marla