how long till the inital white head break outs stops

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

chris00

how long till the inital white head break outs stops

Post by chris00 »

hello all

i just started using the zz cream and soap, been about 1 week and starting to get alot of whiteheads forming. i normally dont get these very often.
how long does it take for the initial breakouts to settle?

also i didnt test before i brought the products, just kinda assumed i have mites from the explanation on the site, does this breakout confirm that i have mite infections?

thanks for help
tkr

Post by tkr »

Hi Chris, well sounds like you have the mites dying off, which is the lovely normal process you must endure to get to the other side.
The killing off the mites can take weeks or even months, depending on your skin type, and so on...everyone is different, for me the break out period lasted about 2 months on and off....it was horrible! but it worked at the end, so well worth it. Rosacea diminished.

take care tamara :wink:
chris00

Post by chris00 »

hey t

thanks for the reply..

its getting pretty bad big red spots kinda like a insect bite but smaller, not the normal type of pimples i used to get.

could my skin be allergic to the ingredience??

what do you think walter??

thanks for help
chris
Jewelz

Post by Jewelz »

Do the red spots itch? I have my good days and bad days but I pretty much started about a month ago. I never really got pimples normally, maybe one or two very small ones that weren't even noticeable. Now I have a huge one on my chin and it hurts so I think that's a good thing. If it doesn't itch, it's probably not an allergy... if that helps answer your question any...

Julie
kbaker1331

Post by kbaker1331 »

I am looking for some advice/encouragement during this whole process. I started using ZZ cream about 2 months ago. Just at night since the smell is awful. Within the first week my skin was better- but then it got worse. Since then i have gotton huge red pimples, under the skin - on my forehead, jawline and chin. I have had no redness or peeling, but i have extremely oily skin so i didnt expect to.

I was wondering if anyone has head these symptoms, are they normal? is this stuff working? I didnt test before hand, i have seriously tried it all anyway. Perscriptions, over the counter stuff, proactiv, you name it. moderate acne is the only problem i have ever had, im 28 years old and have struggled with this since i was 13! I guess i have given up on doctors, they never can seem to help me anyway. What did work was microdermabrasion, it would keep my skin clear for about a week, but its way to $$$ and you cant get it done weekly anyway.

I read a previous post about using ponds cold cream to remove makeup - i do, works great. any suggestions on cleansers/toners/moisturizers to use while doing treatment? I am still using up my remaining proactiv stuff.

also - how can i get the nasty sulfur smell out of my sheets/pillow cases????
chris00

Post by chris00 »

yea i had a pretty bad reaction to it too. ive stopped using it and slowly recovering from this crap.
alexb

DS are spammer

Post by alexb »

my advise to you is to stop using this product. it will damage your skin.

DS is known to spam forums to try and push product. you have to ask you self why a company would have to resort to this types of method inorder to make sales.

they also have posting under various names in this forum telling you that you should stick with it and buy more product. i will make a post about this after when i have time, i have done a lot of research on this company.

again please at least get what you are putting on your skin and creating problems tested at least!!!!!!!!

dont not believe walter!
Walter

Post by Walter »

AlexB

The only scammer here is probably you, we never advertise or write in other forums, maybe it happened a couple of times a long time ago to defend ourselves against people like you, but that’s all, so please, if you say something prove it
I always wonder why people bother to put there time in negative writing if they don’t have a good reason for it, got it?
so please go away from this forum.

Walter
Walter

Post by Walter »

Removing demodex mites is not such an easy job as it looks, there can become many kind of skin reactions the first months,
it depends from person to person, some have a smooth ride and others a hard one,
the key is to listen to your skin, don’t use to much and don’t give up, almost all people who continued are now very thankful they did.
We can understand that some people loose there faith in our products because a difficult start but this gives no one the right to call our products crap, just because they give up to soon, we helped already thousands of people and still do every day.

Walter
kbaker1331

Post by kbaker1331 »

UPDATE! I am now using both creams (day and night) - still some breakouts, but i think they are getting less (possibly wishful thinking though) I get the big, red painful pimples only - no whiteheads anymore. I have also noticed i get a serious breakouts in one area of my face, then it clears up and the breakouts start somewhere else. I havent gotten any new pimples in areas of previous breakouts though. The red pimples do not itch therefore i assume it is not an adverse reaction. Does it sound to anyone else that this is part of the healing process? anyone else with similar symptoms? I am really trying to be patient, but could use some encouragement!!!
Walter

Re Update

Post by Walter »

Yes, completely normal, those big pimples are infections because killing the mites,
some people get them, others don’t, I had them myself so I know from experience.
Everything you mention is normal during the healing process so try to patient
and just continuo, one day you will be happy you did.

Walter
kbaker1331

Post by kbaker1331 »

Thank you walter!

i will keep everyone posted on my progess.
jmcvey

Post by jmcvey »

[Hi Walter, I've been using the Z cream and the XFML for my acne like symptoms for 6 months now. I am diagnosed as having rosacea, I mainly experience a mild flushing, and small pimples on my face. The pimples are my main concern, after seeing several dermatologist who cannot seem to diagnosis me except to say it must be rosacea. Many of these small pimples are under my skin as well, many of these pimples appear on my cheek area. They do not contain any pus, they seem to be a hardened pimple that doesn't clear up at all. (they are not a red inflamed type pimple, as you see with acne)
I have to say it's been 6 years when I first noticed them, at first there were only very few. They are generally contained to one area on my face, below my cheek bone.
Just wondering if any one else has this same type of pimples?
I would love to hear your feedback . . .

It was suggested to me to research the demodex mite by a gal I've been ordering a skin care products from, I kept telling her after 6 months of using their product I'm seeing no results. Finally she told me I might be suffering from this type of mite. It started to make sense to me as I'm very familiar with bacteria and parasites in our bodies. arrow

Jan
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Jan

I don’t understand you so well, do you use the skin care products from that gal you write about or are
you using our products for 6 months now?
How is your flushing going? Did it became better?
It is hard to tell from a distance what exactly those pimples are, and I am not a dermatologist,
the only thing I can think of is that it are little pockets with dried sebum, there is a name for this skin disorder
but I can not remember right now, a good beauty salon should know how to remove them (in case it is indeed dried sebum of course)
maybe some other people have experience with this?

Walter