skin worse..more blush veins?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

kryszrich

skin worse..more blush veins?

Post by kryszrich »

so my skin started to do the drying thing. I've been using zz cream twice a day for about 12 days now.

Also, i notice some more small blush veins. Could this be the "at first it gets worse" effect? Has anyone had their rosacea get worse from the cream? did the red face, with their blush veins, eventually disappear with the zz cream? I hate to make my rosacea worse.

but i never really got a big break out yet. just more redness which may be due to the drying effect (or not) does this mean i don't have demodex?
kryszrich

more

Post by kryszrich »

it's like this. the redness spreading...dryness causing more redness. Is this normal? should i stop the zz cream? by 'it makes the condition worse', does that include the redness spreading out?
Minuca

Post by Minuca »

Try to get a vein treatment (there are some treatments for veins and for the little ones that you have). If you use medication for blood circulation, veins, etc not only that it helps prevent the new red veins to appear on your face but it also help with the marks for after acnea. My dermatologist give me this and it really works - it is also used for after a chimical peeling to help the skin recover and and regain the natural color.
bridget harkins

Rosacea flare and capillaries

Post by bridget harkins »

Hi,

I have bad rosacea. When I started the zz cream, i used it twice a day for 1 week and got horrible rosacea flaring for the first few days followed by red papules all over my cheeks. I could deal with the paps, but the flaring really upset me. Well, I decided to lay off the treatment for a few days because my face looked absolutely horrible it was very dry and flaring constantly. After that I used it only 1x a day. Well, it's been over a month and my face looks beautiful!!! I am using the zz all over at night and just covering any paps only with the zz for day. I may have a random pap here or there, but my capillaries are fading and my flares are GONE. Keep using the cream you will be amazed at the results. I also use the shampoo and aacrid removing soap. I just ordered the eyelash cream cause I can feel some mites there.

Good luck,
Bridget :D