storage temperature

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Thomas

storage temperature

Post by Thomas »

It says on the instructions that come with the zhong zhou that it should be stored in a cool room (below 20 degrees celsius). Lately I have been leaving the one I am currently using in a room that gets up to 27 or 28 degrees celsius. Is this a problem?
Walter

Post by Walter »

No, that is not a problem, 20 degrees is only advisable when stored for a longer time.

Walter
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

Can it be kept in the refrigerator? (Not the freezer, just the refrigerator.)

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
Walter

Post by Walter »

Yes, you can keep in the fridge but using cold will make it more difficult to apply.

Walter
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

Walter wrote:Yes, you can keep in the fridge but using cold will make it more difficult to apply.

Walter
That's good to know, thanks. No, I'd only keep my extra containers in the refrigerator for storage. I usually get a bunch of ZZ containers with each purchase so I can get the discount in price. So you're telling me I could just put those extra ones in the refrigerator for storage until I need one? Then once I need one, I'd take it out of the refrigerator, and it will stay out of the refrigerator. The refrigerator won't harm the product at all? And the ZZ containers should stay fresh longer in the refrigerator?

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

at what temperature does it start to make a difference though? because the room was maybe 28 celsius but the container was close to the heater so i t could have been like as high as 40celsius. and what about the xfml? how is it affected by heat?
1downunder

Post by 1downunder »

Sorry to bring up old post, but can anyone confirm that keeping extra containers in the fridge is ok?
Walter

Post by Walter »

Yes of course it is ok to keep extra containers in the fridge but as long they are still sealed, most of the time, there are many bacteria living in a fridge.

Walter