Mild persistent acne does z cream cure that to?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

baybeebubble

Mild persistent acne does z cream cure that to?

Post by baybeebubble »

Hi! I've had mild to moderate acne since I was about 15 (I am now 24). I have been on every type of medication imaginable and still the condition plagues me. Roaccutane cleared it for a very short time but whilst on the medication I suffered from severe depression and felt like I wanted to end it all. I tried proactiv which cleared my skin for a short time but unfortunately the blackheads and small spots returned. I can't remember the last time i let anyone see me without my make-up on (even my boyfriend!) My make-up covers my problem well as I rarely get large spots. My problem seems to predominantly be blackheads, continuous blotchiness and small spots (occasional angry one), but there always there! Does this z cream only work on more severe types of acne/rosecea? Will I see a difference with mild acne? (I have never had rosecea).

I feel like this is my last chance. I've been searching for a cure for years and nothing has ever worked long term.I am an extremely healthy person. I eat lots of fish , (don't eat red meat) avoid all dairy products,eats lots fruit and veg and drink 2 litres water a day plus daily exercise. Thank you for your time x
[/b]
Marla

Tried everything else?

Post by Marla »

As with nearly all of us, you will be amazed at what these products can do for you that no other product has done.

Wouldn't it be nice to be amazed instead of disappointed for once?
kara

Post by kara »

It will help you. I also had mild acne for 5 years and I started using Demodex 3 months ago. My face is almost clear and I only have 2-3 pimples left. Use acarid soap twice a day and Z cream at night. Be patient and you will see results on a month or two. keep us posted on your progress.

Kara
Kara
kara

Post by kara »

Also, try to avoid using make up or any other creams on your face in order to achieve faster results. You can put very small amounts of ZZ cream every morning.
Kara
baybeebubble

Post by baybeebubble »

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm about to order the z cream and the soap. Just one other question does mild acne get bad before it gets better when on the z treatment. Do people with mild acne tend to see faster results??Does your skin get more dry than when using benzoyl peroxide??? :)
Walter

Post by Walter »

Baybeebubble wrote:Hi! I've had mild to moderate acne since I was about 15 (I am now 24). I have been on every type of medication imaginable and still the condition plagues me. Roaccutane cleared it for a very short time but whilst on the medication I suffered from severe depression and felt like I wanted to end it all. I tried proactiv which cleared my skin for a short time but unfortunately the blackheads and small spots returned. I can't remember the last time i let anyone see me without my make-up on (even my boyfriend!) My make-up covers my problem well as I rarely get large spots. My problem seems to predominantly be blackheads, continuous blotchiness and small spots (occasional angry one), but there always there! Does this z cream only work on more severe types of acne/rosecea? Will I see a difference with mild acne? (I have never had rosecea).

I feel like this is my last chance. I've been searching for a cure for years and nothing has ever worked long term.I am an extremely healthy person. I eat lots of fish , (don't eat red meat) avoid all dairy products,eats lots fruit and veg and drink 2 litres water a day plus daily exercise. Thank you for your time x
Yes, even a little spot once in a while can be because of demodex mites.

Walter
baybeebubble

Post by baybeebubble »

I'll keep you all posted on my progress when my z cream and the soap arrive. I only ordered the products today so i'll probably have to wait a week or so as I live in the uk.

I'll get back to you as soon as I start the treatment. I'm going to do a diary of my progress so you can all see how i'm getting on!

Keeping my fingers crossed that this product will be the one that finally works for me. ! x x :)
kara

Post by kara »

In my case it didn't get worse. I had mild improvemets in two weeks, then it stagnated for 1.5 months. After two months my skin started improving noticebly.

I have oily skin. Z cream made it dry and flaky but eventually my skin adopted to it and now it it not dry anymore. I think Z cream is better that benzoyle peroxide in terms of dryness.

As I told you before, do not use any more products prescribed by doctors or sold as cures for acne. They don't treat mites, use only acarid soap and z cream.

Good luck.
Kara
baybeebubble

Post by baybeebubble »

Thanks Kara!

I think I'm hooked to these forums. Since I discovered this message board I'm on it every few hours. It's nice to talk to people who can relate to you for a change! I notice your from wasington dc I have relatives that live in Maryland! I love it there. I hate my country the weather is always soooo depressing!!!!

Speak 2 u soon x x