New Demoxed confused patient: need some help for the treatme

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Minuca

New Demoxed confused patient: need some help for the treatme

Post by Minuca »

Hi!

5 Months ago I started to have an nasty acnea which I didn't had before (I am 25 years old) and just now after having some skin tests done, I find out I have Demodex. So, it is confirmed. I will start with the 2 months treatment, what should I expect in the first days or weeks?

Secondly, I also suffer from hair loss. My hair started to fall one year ago, had some hair treatments (minoxidil), it stoped falling and it grew back. Somewhere in April this year, it started to fall again. Went to the doctor to take the same test to see if I have Demodex in my scalp as well, but it turned out to be negative. Is it possible to have Demodex on my scalp as well and to ave the test results negative? If you look at my scalp, I have no pimp and absolutly no redness, nothing. What do you advise me to do? What are the scalp skin symptoms for Demodex?

Thank you!!!! Please, replay and tell me your thoughts! I am a bit scared about this...
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

Demodex symptomps can vary a lot, if I was you,
I would just treat your facial skin to start with and see what happens first.
Many times, scalp problems also disappear with only treating the face, it looks
the face is the mites main breeding place, if your hair keeps on falling out, you could try
to use our shampoo and hair tonic.

Walter