demodex?....need some help

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

DK

demodex?....need some help

Post by DK »

long story short....im 25 ive been a flusher since i was 8(thats as far back as i can remember). my face alot of the time feels itchy and as if something is crawling on it. my eyebrows itch as well. i lose eyelashes and my skin tends to get oily. these symptoms have been described on this website. i have never heard of any symptoms regaring demodex but when i read the list on here i realized that alot of it pertains to myself, therefore im starting to become more curious. anyone else here experience the same type of symptoms.
marco

Post by marco »

I had a serious itching problem on my face especially my eyelashes and eyebrows like you and after doing some research found that applying Rosemary tea is fantastic...sounds weird but it really works...put acouple of loaded teaspoons of dried rosemary in a small pot of boiling hot water...let it cool, then get a sponge and put it on the skin..best done after a shower and while your still physically in the shower(especially if you want to apply it to other parts of the body, you can use it all over)...its also extreemly soothing for the scalp..and it kills mites too, just make sure you do it daily for some days and give the itching about a week or so to subside, although you will notice a good difference immediatly!
Best wishes