Redness Rosacea!!!!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

nancy

ROSACEA-10 WEEK UPDATE

Post by nancy »

Aloha Brandy and all DS users,

My 10 week update on using DS products only (acardis soap am and pm wash, Xin cream morning, zz night)

Answer: "Slightly better" -- my "red chin" has faded to pink and I can see some "small" spots of my normal color skin.

For 7 weeks I used only zz 2x per day and was so dry it was unbearable (I did'nt use XIN because of the metro in it) a fellow DS user suggest I try it, 3 weeks using XIN cream and no more dryness - I like it.

I had this red chin for 4 years and 3 doctors in California could not help me even when I said do a biospy - they wouldn't. My 4th doctor in Vegas took a biospy and demodex foll was present and I found DS on google.

Four years of straight antibiocs and topical creams made me sick inside and I think burned/bruised/ irritated my skin.

I said I will use DS for 3 months but now I will continue for a year.

I will beat this curse of cells!

Walter, thank you for your support and other DS users

Ciao

nancy
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

You know when my rednes started going away it was exactly like what you describe, I started seing little patches of clear skin among all the dammaged skin. I'm so glad you have desided to give the DS products a full try. I have used them for a year, to total cure. Still use the soap twice daily and if I notice a tiny red dot I just spot treat it and in 2-3 days is gone. I'm exited for you.
Walter

To Nancy in special but interesting to read for everybody

Post by Walter »

Nancy, read my last post in the News and announcements forum, topic, the mystery of demodex mites.

Walter
Brady Barrows

Re: ROSACEA-10 WEEK UPDATE

Post by Brady Barrows »

nancy wrote:Aloha Brandy and all DS users,

My 10 week update on using DS products only (acardis soap am and pm wash, Xin cream morning, zz night)

Answer: "Slightly better" -- my "red chin" has faded to pink and I can see some "small" spots of my normal color skin.

For 7 weeks I used only zz 2x per day and was so dry it was unbearable (I did'nt use XIN because of the metro in it) a fellow DS user suggest I try it, 3 weeks using XIN cream and no more dryness - I like it.

I had this red chin for 4 years and 3 doctors in California could not help me even when I said do a biospy - they wouldn't. My 4th doctor in Vegas took a biospy and demodex foll was present and I found DS on google.

Four years of straight antibiocs and topical creams made me sick inside and I think burned/bruised/ irritated my skin.

I said I will use DS for 3 months but now I will continue for a year.

I will beat this curse of cells!

Walter, thank you for your support and other DS users

Ciao

nancy
Aloha Nancy,
Good to hear there is some light at the end of your red tunnel. Hopefully you will continue to improve. I have been working on my rosacea for over twenty five years and due to some postitive posts I heard in my rosaceans yahoo group about the Z cream decided to try it. In two weeks I had the most dramatic results I have ever seen in my life with a topical cream. I couldn't use the X cream since it made my rosacea worse. I would swear by the Z cream and continue to use it. I have written a dairy on my expience at this url >

http://www.rosaceans.com/html/diary3.html

Keep updating your progress here and I am glad you are still posting.
Brady Barrows