results of 7 month of treatment

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

kristina

results of 7 month of treatment

Post by kristina »

hello. i had a beautiful skin 5 years ago and never had to use make up at all. then i started having problems with pimples coming out there and there which was really not typical for me. Then I was diagnosed with having demodex. It happened about 5 years ago. Since then i was having all kinds of different treatments from different doctors and i never stopped treating it but nothing woud really help but rather make it slightly better. still i was looking for something that would give me visible results and if not cured me completely but at least would put me in a total remission.

then i read about demodex solutions and rit gave me great hope. Now I just would like to to give an update of what the results for me after the permanent 7 month treatment. I used and still use acarid soap morning and evening. Xin Fumanling in the morning, Zhongzhou Zinc oxide in the evening. no other creams and no make up. 7 month in a row which seems to be one month more than a normal treatment should be taking.

the results however are not so satisfying for me.

after the first month i had things becoming worse but because i read about it on the forum where people said that it happens after the treatment starts i didn't worry too much. then in three month it would stay just as strong.. then in 5 month i would still keep having these insane breakouts and can say there waas not one single day when there was not a pimple growing on my face. it makes me sick even to write it as it's just really frustrating. now when today is a little more than 7 months of treatment have passed i feel frustrated as it didnt' get even slightly better. as i am writing it i have about 5 huge burning pimpls on my chin. i would say that i have a feeling they have become bigger and more painful with time. and i jsut wonder if somethign is going wrong with me or if anyone had somethign like this hapening while having his treatment. i guess i'm just looking for some help as its so frustrating that i start loosing my hope.

i am looking for any kind of advice that might be helpful. i dont' want to lose hope but i just see no results in fact i have a feeling it's getting worse. please help.. thank you
kryszrich

try taking away a product

Post by kryszrich »

You are blaming the treatment, though only one of the products may be causing you trouble. Who knows which one. I would take awy one or two and build up from there. Most people seem to just use the zz cream (morning and evening) with good results. try that for a couple months and see where you get. though it may be the culprit.
kristina

Re: try taking away a product

Post by kristina »

kryszrich wrote:You are blaming the treatment, though only one of the products may be causing you trouble. Who knows which one. I would take awy one or two and build up from there. Most people seem to just use the zz cream (morning and evening) with good results. try that for a couple months and see where you get. though it may be the culprit.
thanks you for you answer. I dont' blame the treatment. what i said is that i expected a far better result than what i have now after a treatment that i did exactly as it was written on this site.

U suggested to take away one or two products but since i only take two it would be taking away basically all two creams and being left with acarid soap. since i don't think you suggest taking away acarid soap as it s very unlikely to be causing increase of breakout to this extent then i guess you suggest taking away one or two of the creams. taking two would mean no treatment. i am not sure that could be called treatment. as to a one cream usage only then it makes sense and i will see what happens when i do that. the thing is i can go on with one cream for another 6 month having the same symtoms and not knowing whether these setbacks is the sign that the cream is working or whether it is just a repetition of what i already had. then stoppig it and trying to do that with another cream after the next 6 month would just be a little bit exausting.

i wonder if there is another way to find out what could be the problem. and i would appreciate every suggestion from someone who had a similar situation and could deal with it in a way that it helped. thank you
Rep123

Post by Rep123 »

Wow, I feel for you, that is very frustrating. I had good success using JUST the zz cream, morning and night, for 10 months. I found the xfml cream to be not helpful at all, in fact I think it irritated my skin. So don't use the xfml anymore, just use the zz cream. Give it another 2 months only. You should know in 2 months if it is working or not. Since you were definitely diagnosed with demodex, I think you should stick with this product line. Good luck!
kristina

Post by kristina »

Rep123 wrote:Wow, I feel for you, that is very frustrating. I had good success using JUST the zz cream, morning and night, for 10 months. I found the xfml cream to be not helpful at all, in fact I think it irritated my skin. So don't use the xfml anymore, just use the zz cream. Give it another 2 months only. You should know in 2 months if it is working or not. Since you were definitely diagnosed with demodex, I think you should stick with this product line. Good luck!

Thank you so much! will take away xfml at all and will only use zz cream. thanks for support. as there is nothgin worse than loosing hope of ever getting rid of that thing..
Rep123

Post by Rep123 »

Kristina, just curious as I am going over this message board and found our correspondence, it has been about two months, how are you doing with the ds products?
kristina

treatment

Post by kristina »

it stays the same way. i took this one product out and stayed with one cream you suggested. and i dont' see any improvement. it doens' tget worse but then again it can't really get that much worse. so i'm being quite frustrated at the moment. as i have the feeling with the treatemnt it just gets worse and mor eintensive :(

i'm thinking about taking it away as i have already did it for quite a longt ime with no result. i'm just sorry it didn't help as i was really relying on the treatment after all i read about it
Rep123

Walter, can you read this and give your opinion please?

Post by Rep123 »

Hmmm, so it's been 8 months, yes I think you should be seeing something by now. Walter please let her know what you think?
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

hi cristina,,
do not despair. be sure you are usiing a clean pillow case and towel EVERYDAY,,, sorry but do not touch the pets....maybe some one is contaminating you.. try to stay away from face contac... i just want to through that in.. donot despair.. and where is WALTER WALTER WE NEED YOU...
tkr

Post by tkr »

Walter anyone home?? I asked a question and heard no reply 4 awhile now?????????? tamara
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Kristina

I was once in the same situation like you, it took more then a year for me before I became clear,
Stop using for two – three weeks or so (only use the soap) and let me know what happens.
You where diagnosed for demodex mites and I can assure you that you cannot find a better product
to get rid of them, it has to work.
Try not to hug other people with your face and for sure no pets, don’t become paranoia though,
It is not that bad, just try to avoid.
Of course, it can also be that you have in addition a bacterial problem from a other source then from
the mites, that’s why I ask you to stop some weeks to see what happens.
Don’t use any other product neither.

Walter