Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

kryszrich

i meant 'know'

Post by kryszrich »

i meant to say 'know'...not 'no'...boy is my face red :oops:

Get it? little rosacea humor.
kryszrich

Post by kryszrich »

skeech wrote:Folks should keep in mind that the cream in question here is x-cream, not z-cream. x-cream is the one with metronidazole in it.

yeah but by extension both creams could be questioned...heck, zz cream is supposed to be the one that works the best.
kryszrich

Why?

Post by kryszrich »

skeech wrote:Folks should keep in mind that the cream in question here is x-cream, not z-cream. x-cream is the one with metronidazole in it.
is there a reason why you think it's just the x cream? have you tried the z cream too?
kryszrich

3rd day update

Post by kryszrich »

i no longer feel i have rosacea. even after two heavy days of drinking (i'm visiting college friends) and eating whatever, my face looks amazing. The last time i had results like this was when my derm prescribed me steroid creams 5 years ago when i first got rosacea ..and the rebound effect was there when i stopped. the kind of rosacea i had was redness...too vertical strips on side of cheeks, pimples on forehead, red nose with p&ps, some small visible caps on cheeks.

i've been using the xin cream with metro in the morning and zz cream at night. Both creams i was only using very very little. seriously, the amount i add to my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead, will allow one jar to last 3-4 months...maybe more.

i didn't put any xin cream on today because i am curious to see what will happen if i stop using this cream and just use the zz cream. maybe i'm not having any drastic reddening like many people here report because i've been on the Rosacea Diet for a good 6-8 weeks or so prior to the start of the creams. so the diet already weakened the demodex mite colony? also, like i said, i use very little, so that may be why no extreme drying. Could it be people are putting too much on?

anyway, i'm still concerned that the cream worked so well, and so quickly. I hope one of the rosacea nonprofit groups tests the creams.
skeech

x cream and z cream

Post by skeech »

Hello,

I have tried both the z and x cream. After 4 nights of use several months ago, the z cream badly burned my face. So, I tried the x cream. I've been using it for probably about 1 month now. I can't say that my rosacea looks great, but it seems like my symptoms have diminished. I still flush, but not as deeply. I am also taking a variety of vitamins too, which may contribute to the positive effect on my complexion.

My rhinophyma continues to progress. My skin thickens daily, and I'm getting very discouraged.

I agree that both creams should be tested for steroids. Hopefully we can find some nonprofit to do this.

I think Demodex Solutions should pay for the tests.

Also, DS remains silent about the reason why their distributor (joincare.com) lists different ingredients from the DS website.

Mark
kryszrich

Post by kryszrich »

demodex solutions is not who you want testing the creams since they profit from sales.

anyways, here's another news item about bad practices coming from china...more reason why these creams need to be tested...

Toxic medicine in Panama traced to China
Beijing business sold counterfeit chemical that killed dozens of people
The Associated Press
Updated: 12:21 p.m. ET May 6, 2007

NEW YORK - A Chinese factory was the source of a counterfeit chemical that killed dozens of people in Panama after it was used in human medications, a newspaper reported.

The New York Times reported in its Sunday editions that records and interviews revealed the poison was first sold by Chinese companies that exported it as 99.5 percent pure glycerin. The source of the chemical was then obscured as middlemen in Spain and Panama removed the names of their suppliers from shipping documents — a practice used by distributors to ensure continued business.

Panama’s government health agency used the substance to produce medicines, not realizing that it was diethylene glycol, a chemical cousin of antifreeze that can cause kidney and neurological damage if ingested.

The Times said investigators in four countries identified Taixing Glycerine Factory as the maker of the poison. That company’s certificate of analysis said the shipment was 99.5 percent pure, the Times reported.

The sale of the syrup was brokered by a unit of a state-owned business in Beijing, the article said. From there, it went to a distributor in Barcelona, Spain, and on to a dealer in Panama.

No one in China has been charged with causing the Panamanian deaths. An unidentified Chinese drug official told the Times that investigators tested the Taixing Glycerine Factory’s product and found it contained no glycerine. But a spokeswoman for the drug agency said the company had not broken any laws.

Wan Qigang, the legal representative for the factory, told the Times last year that the company made only industrial-grade glycerin. But more recently it has been advertising 99.5 percent pure glycerine on the Internet, the Times said. Wan declined to answer further questions.

Concerns about the safety of imports from China rose in the U.S. after pet food containing a Chinese ingredient was found to be tainted with another industrial chemical, melamine. The poison has killed or sickened an unknown number of dogs and cats and led to the recall of more than 100 brands of pet food.
© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Marla

Okay, then. What about this?

Post by Marla »

First, DemodexSolutions products are not medications. They are consmeceuticals.

Second, why not try discontinuing the DemodexSolutions products and apply steroids instead. I already know what will happen, and it's not a happy situation. If you are not using DS now, you will be.

Third, if it is so important to you to have the product analyzed, then go do it. We who use them know that these products work and I am not intimidated by the thought of an analysis. Nor is my faith in the effectiveness shaken by the prospect of an analysis. Buy it and do it. Otherwise, find something else that works for you.

These products work as long as you obtain them from a reputable source. Simple as that. For a fair anaylisis, you need to have counterfeit products tested as well. Then compare the results against the lab results for the DemodexSolutions' products submitted.

I've been using these products for 5 years to keep me out of trouble. Before my first order from DemodexSolutions, I had 40+ years of humiliating acne that did not respond to anything else. Now, it is gone.

I still use it when I get into a situation where Demodex is all over the place. Like a cheesy hotel, or a friend's dog. I no longer have to suffer. I can stop the infestation in the critical early stages. One red bump, and it's gone in three days. Top that, will ya?

Steroids . . . try any brand you wish, and get back to us with the consequences. G'ahead. I'm waiting for an answer. Even better, try steroids and an antibiotic. I'd like to hear what happens after you do that.

Sincerely,
Marla