Where can I buy ZZ?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

angie

Where can I buy ZZ?

Post by angie »

maybe it's a silly questions, but I hope you'll answer.
It's been a long time since I was here, and frankly speaking I didn't read new topics... that's why I decided to create new one.
Where can I buy ZZ cream?, this old side doesn't work:
http://www.demodexsolutions.com/vpasp05 ... .asp?id=25
greetings :)
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Angie

The link works?

Otherwise, goto http://www.demodexsolutions.com

and click SHOP on the menu on the left side,
this should bring you to the shopping pages.

Regards

Walter
Tiffany

eye cream concerns

Post by Tiffany »

hi walter,,
I been using the demodex products now since October 18 , 2006 and I am very happy with the outcome. my face looks and feels great and better yet I do not have to wear make-up.. I am still using the z cream every other night . I am using the ponds cream faithfully during the day.

I just order the metronidazole 2% for the eye. I just received the two tubes on saturday. i look at the expiration date and it reads 300807.. is that suppose to mean that it expires aug 30, 2007.. one tube will last me for a while since you use a minimal amount for the area,,and aug is just around the corner. meaning it will expire and i will not be able to use it or it will not be effective. i order two tubes at once because of the 14.00 shipping fee. i would of preferred for the second tube to have a later expiration date... can you help me.. i send you a private e- mail but i have not heard anything .. the order # 9191.. please help.. thank- you..
angie

Post by angie »

thanks Walter,
but 2 weeks ago I tried order zz and transfered money into an account but it didn't work. I'll try again...
thanks again :*
Walter

Post by Walter »

thanks Walter,
but 2 weeks ago I tried order zz and transfered money into an account but it didn't work. I'll try again...
thanks again :*
Angie

do you mean that you tryed to tranfer money to our bank acount?

Walter