it is rediculous how unresponsive DS has become

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

JS

it is rediculous how unresponsive DS has become

Post by JS »

It is rediculous how unresponsive DS has become... that's all I have to say.
flamingogreetings

Post by flamingogreetings »

I agree. It's discouraging for us newbies. The only new posts are spam, and they are never deleted.

Beth
JS

Post by JS »

The fact that their forum is ignored and allowed to be overrun by spammers soliciting everything from diet pills to nice isn't the half of what I'm talking about.

Waiting for any kind of response for a month is more what I had in mind. No response to any of my emails, posts, or private messages here.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

I am sorry you feel this way……………………………….
The forum is for sure not ignored, spam posts are deleted regularly but I am just back from holyday now and that’s why there where some more,
if we would not do this the forum would be full of spam, even now there where only 6 spam postings which one hardy can call overrun isn't it?
The off topic forum is an other issue, we specially added this forum to collect the spam and it is doing that well,
the other option would be to make the forum moderated but we don’t like to do this because then the postings would be delayed.
Most questions are already answered several times so if a newbie search true the post then it is almost sure the question is already answered.
We try to answer as much emails as possible but we can not answer every post and/or email, then we would need to hire an extra person only for this and that would in turn
make the price of the products higher which is also not the best solution?
The idea of a forum is that users can communicate with each other and exchange their experiences, not that we interfere all the time,
Also, a forum like this gives many times a wrong impression about our products, if everything goes well, people don’t bother to post, most of the time, only people who have problems are posting.
The thousands where everything goes well most of the time, never post, that’s how we humans work.

Walter