Extreme Dry Skin

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Annalisa

Extreme Dry Skin

Post by Annalisa »

Hey there,

I've been using the XMFL in the morning and the ZZ at night for the past 2 weeks. Occasionaly, I forget to use the ZZ at night, so sometimes it's more like every two or three days for the ZZ. I apply them both to my face and neck.

Now, I'm experiencing extremely dry skin on my neck and on the drier areas of my face (feels tight and lizardy). Should I cut back on either treatment? Or should I order some of the other Acne cream offered on the website and throw that into the mix? Does the company send samples to the United States?

How extreme of a reaction does it have to be before you suspect there might be an allergic reaction?

Thanks!

Anna
flower

Post by flower »

you are probably using too much zz creme at a time. wet your face and apply just a slight touch-ful of creme and let the water allow it to get spread around. use verrrry little.
better too little than too much.
flower
Josh

Will water dilute ZZ too much though?

Post by Josh »

:roll: I have pretty dry skin too, but would the water possibly dilute the ZZ cream?
flower

Post by flower »

yes the water does dilute the zz cream...but that does not make it ineffective. you must balance the strength of the zz cream with YOUR PARTICULAR SKIN'S ABILITY TO HANDLE IT.
if you work up slowly you will find out what your skin can handle. i say this from experience... i used a little too much in the beginning and had some raw, burned areas that took a lot of time to heal.
go slow, its ok ...you have plenty of time :)
flower
Annalisa

Healing Burns

Post by Annalisa »

Thanks for your advice!

I've dilutted the ZZ with water as you suggested (on my face) and stopped putting it on my burnt neck for the time being.

How did you get rid of your skin burns? My burnt neck is still dry and lizardy. Did you use Aloe? Just moisturizer?

Thanks!
Anna