Walter: New ZZ formula?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Andy

Walter: New ZZ formula?

Post by Andy »

Got my latest order just as quick as the last time - ordered on Sunday night and got it on Wednesday morning.

I just used the new bottle of ZZ cream and noticed it was far more creamier, and thus a whole lot easier to apply, than my last bottle. I just wanted to get some kind of confirmation that you guys have changed it, so I won't have to worry about the possibility that there's something wrong with my new bottle.

I'm not complaining though, I really like it more this way! Application works like a charm now, no hard bits and pieces!

Anyone else noticed this with their latest order? If so, what do you think? A whole lot better, right?
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

i think it might just be because it is a fresh well hydrated container, eventually it will become drier and more chalky...at least this is what I have noticed...

it would be nice if the re-sealing lid was air tight
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

The ZZ cream is indeed improved, nothing with the mean ingredients though, it is just more easy to use now and kills the mites even better then before

Walter
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

ohh...very nice update then! i did notice my new can is not drying out like it used to....thought maybe it was just a fluke, but seems like the new formula is doing a good job :)
JS

Post by JS »

Can you more specifically descrive the new ZZ cream? Does it no longer cake up when applying it? Is it possible to spread the new stuff clear or does it make your face white the same as the old stuff? It's definitely a plus if spreads well without caking up now.
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

this is what i noticed...it spreads MUCH better, and it stays moist instead of like the old ZZ which would start drying after 2 weeks of use...since it spreads better there is also less caking when it is on your face
RR3rdMD

Post by RR3rdMD »

i never had a problem applying the zz cream because i use a wet face. im on my 2 1/2 month on one bottle. im almost done tho, just ordered another one. Walter, how is the new one a better mite killer?