walter question or purposal (I am sure u r workin on)

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

walter question or purposal (I am sure u r workin on)

Post by tkr »

Walter, Since I myself and I have noticed and spoken to others in regards to this subject of mites migrating in other areas of the body while doing treatment on the face, are you or will you be working on a product to put on as a lotion for the body (neck,back) strong enough to kill the mites in these areas that seem to be hard to treat. Personally, the z cream is too small amount to treat other areas, and can be quite expensive.
I am grateful of your products dont get me wrong, I just wish there becomes a lotion potent enough to kill them on the body, something to leave on treatment to ensure they are dead and they dont manifest. I never thought Id have them migrate on me, and thought my face was all it was gonna be, ahhh these suckers are terrribly smart and harder to kill than I imagined!! Your job is not easy, let us all know. thanks a million
seeing is believing. tamara
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Tamara

Personally, I don’t believe that those mites can migrate, first of all, they are terribly slow and
second, they will be killed by the ointment on your face anyway, it would take so long time for them to travel
this enormous distance (for them) that they have no way to survive this, in my opinion, they where already on those
other places but you just did not know because no problems there.
The ZZ ointment works very well and only a little amount is needed to do the job,
while sleeping, by means of your hands, pillows and sheets, the ointment is transferred from your face
to other parts of your body and starts working there, this can show for example in acne like pimples for a while till they ore gone.

Regarding your question for a lotion,
that would be indeed nice but for the moment impossible to do, this suckers are so difficult to kill
that this is not invented yet, as far as we know, at present time, the ZZ ointment is the only product which can do
this effectively, think, even pesticides can not do this.
We have a scalp lotion which works but treating a scalp is not the same as exposed skin.
When I go to china next time I will talk about it again with the professor anyway.

Walter
tkr

Post by tkr »

Walter, thanks 4 your reply. Apreciate it. The last few days thankfully my neck is getting better, and my upper back is under control now. It would be great to have a product for the body too, and I am sure it would be difficult to formulate and would take time. thanks 4 keeping in mind though. tamara
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

tkr...i use sea buckthorn soap from face doctor on my upper back, chest, neck, face and scalp...it helps ALOT for the larger areas where I do not apply ZZ to

its the rejuvenating soap, and its made for acne and rosacea...you can also try 100% tea tree oil on those areas, scrub it in
tkr

Post by tkr »

well crytka, it is much better now, I used pure tea tree oil, and cleaned my skin with tea tree soap, and bathed in epsom salts alot. it has done the trick finally. :wink: thanks