Moisturizing product I found, no oil, seems to work wonders!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

anja

Moisturizing product I found, no oil, seems to work wonders!

Post by anja »

I just had to share this - I have no stock or interest or anything in this company, it's just something I stumbled on while surfing the net. I had ordered some health products from this company before, and they've come up with their own skin product - a moisturizer/wrinkle cream, and the free sample totally sold me on it. I'm a 40-yo female with already dry skin (thanks to hormones, I guess), and the Z-cream has just been killing me in terms of drying (though I think working on the acne/mites) and I have deifnitely seen more fine, dry wrinkles as a result, but hoping that once I was done using it every day, they would smooth out a bit.

Anyway, this stuff is amazing in terms of hydrating the skin, and since there is no oil, I think it might be compatible with the Z- cream. I cannot believe how one light application made my skin look and feel a million times better in terms of hydration. I cannot go without some kind of moisturizer on the Z-cream, I think my skin would actually crack open if I didn't, especially during winter, and I was really glad to find this stuff, just wanted to share, particularly for any women over 40 who are having a hard time with the drying effect of the Z-cream. Here's the link:
http://www.regenacell.com/ I hope it's OK to post that - as I said, I don't get any kind of kickbacks, just wanted to share an accidental discovery.
moejoe

Post by moejoe »

Hey,
I sent for as sample of this after reading your post and tried it today for the first time. It does feel really good, not at all irritating. I am also in my early 40's and it is so hard using the Z cream and seeing all the little wrinkles showing up. My eyelids especially look like crepe paper. I just keep hoping for improvement in the long term. I have been using the X cream during the day, but I am not sure if I like it, this product definitely makes my skin look and feel better. I don't put it over the Z cream, I just did it this morning on it's own. Thanks for your suggestion.