What NOW?!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Rep123

What NOW?!

Post by Rep123 »

WEll I'm still using the zz on my face, left cheek in particular is being stubborn, no bumps left but still the reddish brown dots there. But now, after 6 months of face treatment, my CHEST is breaking out like crazy! What is the deal?? It's never been a problem there before, what is happening here?? I find it hard to believe that the mites have actually migrated down there, wouldn't I feel them moving? Am I doing the right thing by starting to put the zz cream on my chest as well? It's pretty major too, red bumps all over my chest all of a sudden. Crap!
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

Indeed weird, can not be that the mites migrated but it can be they already where there from before but without problems, can also be something else of course, does it look like acne to you?

Walter
tkr

Post by tkr »

Walter, seems I have a better understanding of this situation now and its unexpecting but these mites are smart pesks. They seem to migrate around my neck area and on my back yuk! so I have concluded to use the cream on the red pimple looking areas (bumps) where they are to ensure they are all dead.
Correct me if I am wrong on this, I hope I am doing the right thing here. I also have been bathing in epsom salts (that has sulpher) and I get really red and itchy!! at the bumps there,boy this process is harder than i thought, but at least I know what to do and how to treat it and have had alot of help on the way with great interactions with people on here.
tamara
Rep123

Post by Rep123 »

Walter, in answer to your question, yeah I guess it does, they are slightly raised red bumps. And EXTREMELY itchy! So much so that I have to be carefuly only to wear soft cotton shirts, anything else drives me absolutely crazy with the itching. And I have to take Ibuprofen too, that helps with the itching. It does not look like a rash, it definitely looks more like acne.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

For the rash/outbreak on your chest, I can recommend something like Sudocrem, which is an antiseptic healing cream with a high % of zinc, I use it lightly on my face in the evening, but also on all other rashes whenever I get them anywhere else on my body (I have eczema, so every now and then I do).

Funnily enough, I had some spots in places I'd never had them before after I started using the Z cream. One big red spot on my chest, and one on my... finger - how bizarre :shock: Never had spots there before in my entire life - and I am 33!
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

i been using the z cream since october 8.. my face is looking better and better but when those dreadful things hatch believe me i know. i break out but not as much. lately though when i put the z cream on it burns and sting as heck and my face gets cherry red and puffy,, ( do not know why i been using the z cream for three and a half months) so i stop using the z cream for a week and started using again but now i apply the z cream with damp fingers. the cream goes on light and i been okay. thank-god. i finally for the first time in three years am using a moisturizer other than vaseline. i am using the ponds cream and it's working very well. but unfortunately don't know whats going on with my neck. the mites migrated to my head and neck and ears. they left alot of brown marks where the p/p were so i am dealing with that. i been putting z cream on my ears and working very well. can't put z cream on my neck,,, burns like heck. been using the lotion and shampoo on my scalp and hair so i hopefully it will work for me. one thing i notice though my face is still gets red is that the rosacea or the z cream after effect? will continue with the treatment . any advice..