4 MONTH MARK - HELP PLEASE

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

KEVING

Post by KEVING »

I have Acne with a touch of rosacea Jen. Ye ill try my gut instinct. Hope Walter helps
Walter

Post by Walter »

Dear Keving

If you did the complete treatment for 4 months try like this, don’t use anything for 3 day's, then, start with using the ZZ only during the night and wash as usual with the acarid soap, nothing more.
The time to become clear differs so much from person to person, some have result in a couple of weeks, sometimes it can take 6 months up to one year.
If you still want to test yourself, any natural oil can do, after 4 months treating, it is not for sure if you will find them, especially if you are not used to do it but you can always try of course, once you see one, it is very easy,
The most important is that you can push stuff out from your pores from very deep, that’s where they live.

Walter
KEVING

Post by KEVING »

Thankyou for your response Wwalter - value it. How long should i just go on washing morning and night with acaird soap and ZZ at night? Until im clear?

Thanks Kev
Rep123

Question back at Walter

Post by Rep123 »

I also have a question to Walter's reply here. What is the reason you suggest stopping for 3 days and then starting again? I'm on Month 6, and seem to have hit a plateau... would you suggest this for me also? I'm curious what your reasoning is, I figured I'm just a more stubborn case and am one of the people that will take a year to heal.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Just out of experience, when the breaking outs don’t stop, a little break and starting slowly again helps many times, why?
I have no idea.

Walter
KEVING

Post by KEVING »

Hi walter
I have done what you have said and im now using ZZ Cream at nights only. Not seeing any difference but i need to give it time.

I have conducted a test but couldn't see any mites, why is this?

Also what can i do with all the XMFL cream i have?

Thanks

Kev
Jen

Post by Jen »

Hi Kev

Hey, you might not have seen an abundance of mites with your test because you have been using the ZZ for 4 months or more now? Perhaps the popuation has been reduced already? You didn't see ANY? Everyone is suppossed to have them, so that surprises me.

As for the X cream...well...hang on to it. You may want it later down the track. I've given heaps of stuff away (posted free from me in Australia) and then later on I thought...ahhh...maybe I should give that a go again. So, I reckon just hang on to it for now.

Just under one hour until 2007 here now. Had a great night out and came home to watch a movie on Foxtel. I let my kids stay up late and now they are snoring! LOL

Happy new year!

Jen
KEVING

Post by KEVING »

Happy New Year!! Hope you enjoyed your new year Jen!! Fingers crossed we'll all destroy loads of mites!!

Anyway i am now in my fifth month and not seeing great improvement. I have taken a rest for using XMFL during the day and ZZ at night. I took a three day break and i am now using ZZ just at night and washing with acarid saop morning and night.

I also use a new towel every wash and change my pillowcase every night and change my sheets once a week.

My question is is there anything else i can do. Would going to the sauna once a week draw the little mites out and beat them quicker. Getting deflated!!??

Ta Kev
Jen

Post by Jen »

KEVING wrote:Would going to the sauna once a week draw the little mites out and beat them quicker.
I don't know if going to a sauna would draw the mites out quicker but I don't think heating your body up will help with the Rosacea part. If you do try it, let us know how it goes. I avoid saunas now.

Jen
KEVING

Post by KEVING »

Hi guys/gals

Getting really disheartened. I have now been on the treatment for 5 months and haven't really seen any difference. I took a break from using the XMFL and ZZ for three days and then started just using ZZ just at night.

In addition i wash morning and night with acarid soap and change my pillowcase everynight and dry with a clean towel.

Can i get info from users that have experienced this problem!?

Please