BENZYL BENZOATE

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It is very thick, so I apply it very very lightly/thinly. I leave it on overnight, and clean it off in the morning. I worried too about it blocking my pores and causing breakouts, but it never has seemed to - in fact, I've heard of people using it to good effect to help clear their acne too, not just eczema. Like I said before, I was just using it primarily as it has a high zinc percentage (15%).
Jen

Post by Jen »

Sorry for another question Mikey...

Do you use Sudocrem over/under ZZ, or by itself? Applied to a damp face/dry face?

Thanks

Jen
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I use it only last thing at night, so some time after I've applied the ZZ cream - I normally wait an hr or so, or if I am running late then I wait at least 30 mins until after the menthol cooling effect from the Z cream has gone from my face, as I dont want to interfere with the effects of the Z cream.

When you apply Sudocrem, your face will look quite white obviously cos of the high % of zinc - that's another reason why I only do it last thing at night! :lol:
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

using BB in morn and ZZ at night...BB is strong...it stings when you put it on, and if you ever get some in your eyes (like from a tear mixing with BB or sweat dripping down) be warned, it BURNS
tkr

Post by tkr »

MITYMITE, I hope you are doing well. I am sure you are and keep us posted hopefully soon, luv to hear your progress, luv tamara
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

HI TAMARA
My face is clear and I'm not having anymore flare ups from food or anything else for that matter. I still have an occasional pimple or pustule, but that is getting more rare by the week on an average I get 1 every 2 week, I think it is related to the life cycle of the mite. The red is fading slowly but surely in the 5 months I have been using the product. I eat whatever I want now and can exercise without any type of retaliation from my face, hmmm...eating whatever I want, I cant tell you how good that feels. Thanx for thinking about me tamara cya
tkr

Post by tkr »

MityMite,

You are a smart cookie. I am sooo happy for you!!! Awesome to hear.
I am doing very well myself. I now use z cream about 3 days or so. I bought ponds cold cream and the petroleum and mineral oil in it suffacates them when they reach the surface, so in addition it keeps my skin super soft too. I can eat pretty much everything I want too now, and drink alcohol!!!woo hoooo.
I have never been better. It feels great to have full confidence and not have to worry anymore. Luv ya...and so happy for u 2. tamara
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

tkr, which do you put on your face the cold cream or the petroleum or the mineral oil

and do you put it on in the day or night?

thanks
tkr

Post by tkr »

CRYZTKA, I put the cold ponds cream (it has mineral oil and petroleum in it) and this suffocates the mites. My skin is clear and smooth right now. tamaara
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

thanks for the update, also wanted to know if you put it on day or night and do you still use ZZ cream?

someone at curezone is also using cold cream
tkr

Post by tkr »

Cryzka, I put the cold ponds on in the evening only, during the day i wear a different moisturiser. I really want these bas..... to stay away so for 6.99 a bottle, and keeps my face soft and smooth i am happy. tamara