CAN THIS TAKE AWAY VISIBLE CAPILLERIES/BLOTCHINESS

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

CAN THIS TAKE AWAY VISIBLE CAPILLERIES/BLOTCHINESS

Post by tkr »

On my cheeks I have some blotchy spotty areas, and some visible very small few capillery veins and do not want to do laser (afraid) Can the z cream eventually get rid of this since it is suppose to clear up rosacea?? Thanks for any feedback. Ive tried countless products for ex vitk, horse chestnut, white licorice, grape seed extract and so on...all natural form but no results. I have always used make up to hide these imperfections, and really hope this cream will bring my skin back to balance, but maybe i am expecting too much ?? tamara :?
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

I believe those tiny capillaries are there permanently. They're similar to vericose veins. I know what you're talking about. I have some on the bridge of my nose. Barely visible. You have to be about 6 inches away to see them. Check with your dermatologist. There may be a cream he/she can prescribe to help reduce them. One time I was prescribed a cream to reduce a swelling in a large vein (as a result of being hit in martial arts class). So it's possible something like that could work for capillaries. Doubt it, but then I'm not a doctor.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA