WHAT MAKES YOUR BUMPS/ITCHINESS WORSE? My story read on.....

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Does sunscreen/moisturizer makes bumps worse or better?

Better
No votes
Worse
100%

Total votes: 3

Redness

WHAT MAKES YOUR BUMPS/ITCHINESS WORSE? My story read on.....

Post by Redness »

Ok heres the deal.......i started getting these wierd bumps inbetween my eyebrows that don' go away. There is a little flaking, little brow loss but constant redness and bumps. It also feels wierd in this area sort of like there is something there, but not exactly crawling more like a lite throbbing. I didn't let it bother me too much and continued my routine of applying moisturizer with sunscreen everyday. Well now the same bumps are on either sides of my nose right under my eyes and wont go away.They also have he same feeling. They also get significantly worse when i apply any kind of lotion or sunscreen.

My guess is i borught this upon myself giving these mites a perfect breeding ground because there were many days i never washed off the lotion at night.

MY QUESTION is do any of you feel the same way about it getting worse after moisturizer or sunscreen use? And is located in between eyebrows or under eyes?

This has been going on for a year now and just last week i ordered some seabuckthorn soap which is the only thing tht seems to have helped. I am planning to order the creams (ZZ & XFML) but just needed some opinions.

Thank you all for your time in advance. I hope we can all get some peace of mind soon.[/b]
Rep123

Post by Rep123 »

Yeah, I don't like to use either one. They both seem to make it worse.
Redness

Post by Redness »

Rep123 wrote:Yeah, I don't like to use either one. They both seem to make it worse.
So have you had any success with any of the crems or soaps? Which one helped you? College sucks up all your money so even 30$ seems like a lot, especially for a cream. But hey if it works then theres no prob.
hawaiigirl

what makes bumps itchier

Post by hawaiigirl »

redness, for me all sunscreens and moisturiers make my skin hurt and feel itchy even though at this point I am clear of bumps . My skin is still pink and irritates very easily even after going thru the ds program and I am now on maintenace of 2-3 times a week. I think if rosacea is your problem like me, even though your skin can look nice with the mites eliminated or under control, the skin sensitivity seems to remain. I was hoping it wouldn't be so but that has been my experience. hawaiigirl