ANYONE HAVE EAR IRRITATING? bothersome? ro even itchy

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tkr

ANYONE HAVE EAR IRRITATING? bothersome? ro even itchy

Post by tkr »

Hi I am new here, and have not started using the z cream yet. Very soon though. Anyway I was curious to know if anyone else has like ear feeling as though there is something bothering them in that area. Its hard to describe, but many rosaceans experience this. Can this be also due to the mites?? really would like to know if anyone knows the answer to this. thanks Tamara
sandy

Post by sandy »

Yes Tamara, I have itchy ears, and I'm pretty sure its those nasty little critters, so I paste my ears with ZZ everynight :twisted: BWAAHAHAHA!!!
Serves them right for irritating the hell out of me.
tkr

Post by tkr »

sandy how is it going for you? any success? love to know and how long youve been using. thx tamara
sandy

Post by sandy »

I've been using ZZ for abv out 7 months with good results. :D
tkr

Post by tkr »

sandy good to hear, im on my 5 th day. breaking out, but not too bad. How long did you break out for? do you remember? thx tamara
Judith Chaney

Post by Judith Chaney »

I'm new just found site yesterday still reading through all posts. I too have ear "feelings" kind of like crawling or tickling day and nite but more during night also I begin to have episodes of being off balance when I'd bend over, I used an herbal grapeseed and teatree oil product Nutrobiotics and Sovereign Silver hydrosol liquid drops in ear canal ,the dizzys went away but crawling hasnt, I suspected bacterial or fungal infection,think I have the mites and they caused secondary ear infection, I have mites on mainly uper arms shoulders thighs but a little breakout tummy butt scalp, Most post seem about face and rosecea, I need product for body can use ZZ on body and if do how long will ajar last?
tkr

Post by tkr »

hI JUDITH, IM PRETTY NEW HERE MYSELF, NOT SURE OF THE ANSWERS FOR THE BODY. i WOULD THINK THOUGH, THAT THE SOAP WOULD BE A GREAT START, I KNOW THAT TEA TREE OIL IS GOOD FOR THE BODY, HOWEVER I AM NOT SURE IF IT KILLS ALL THE MITES. WALTER WOULD BE THE BEST TO ANSWER THESE GREAT QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. JUDITH, FOR ME I GET THESE ODD WEIRD SENSATIONS IN MY EAR FREQUENTLY, LIKE CRAWLING OR TICKLING OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE "STRANGE". I DID SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IT TO SEE IF I HAD AN INFECTION, BUT SHE FOUND NOTHING AT ALL, SAID I WAS CLEAR AS A WHISLE SO...IT IS A MYSTERY, BUT BOTHERSOME NON THE LESS! I BELIEVE IT MUST BE THE MITES, AND WONDERED MYSELF WHAT I CAN DO TO GET RID OF IT. I DONT THINK PUTTING SOMETHING IN THE EAR CANAL IS A GOOD IDEA, CAN BE DANGEROUS, I ONLY PUT THE Z CREAM IN THE BACK OF MY EARS AND IN THE FRONT...DONT KNOW IF THAT IS EFFECTIVE THOUGH. TIME WILL TELL IF IT GOES AWAY FOR GOOD. I MUST MAKE A JOURNAL TOO. HELPS US ALOT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU. TAMARA
Judith Chaney

Post by Judith Chaney »

thanks for reply Tamara, I will contact Walter to see what he suggests
tkr

Post by tkr »

WELL SINCE MY EARS BOTHER ME TOO. I HAVE DECIDED TO USE NEEM OIL. I WILL APPLY IT ONCE DAILY TO CLEAN MY EARS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IT IS VERY ANNOYING IT COMES AND GOES,...FEELS ITCHY, BOTHERSOME

NEEM OIL IS VERY CHEAP AND HAS EXCELLENT PROPERTIES. IT IS ANTISEPTIC, ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTI INFLAMMATORY. IT DOES SMELL BUT DOES NOT BOTHER ME. HOPE IT WORKS OVER TIME. IT ONLY COST ME 7.00CAN FOR A 50ML BOTTLE LAST A LONG TIME.

GOOD LUCK TO U ALL AND HOPE THE Z CREAM WORKS FOR ALL OF US GOD BLESS THIS SITE. TAMARA

:mrgreen: