6.5 months, face finally cleared, for a week

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Glaxony

6.5 months, face finally cleared, for a week

Post by Glaxony »

After 3 months of treatment I only had a few pimples breaking out around my nose and mouth. I persisted with treatment for another three and a half months before my face finally cleared completely. For one week my face was perfectly clear and I only had to put zz on every other night. Then I got a pimple, so I started putting it on my whole face once a day and treating the spot twice a day. It has taken three days for the pimple to start going away, and now I have another one coming up on my nose.

I'm wondering if I will have to put zz on my face twice a day for the rest of my life to stay clear, and if it is safe to do so.
GM
Walter

Post by Walter »

It can take up to one year before you stay completely clear, after that, you probably will indeed need to do a maintenance treatment but then it is not so important anymore to treat regularly, if you use once in a while, like every 3 or 4 day's in the evening only, or once in a while two evenings in a row, you will stay clear, no big deal.
And yes, the ZZ is completely safe.
For the moment, if I was you, I would only use every other day in the evening from now on.
Not everybody has to do a maintenance treatment, it depends on the person, myself, I have to do it, or after a couple of months I get some pimples again.

Walter