Is there any real difference between Fumanling and ZZ cream?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

E-Man

Is there any real difference between Fumanling and ZZ cream?

Post by E-Man »

Is there any real difference between these two creams? If so, what are they? Is one more effective than the other? If I am only using ZZ cream, would it be wise to alternate with Fumanling for better results, or should I just stick to ZZ?

Thanks.
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

I think there are a ton of messages in the past, if you took the time to look, all saying that ZZ is the more powerful of the two products.

The recommended program is this. At night, wash your face with soap, preferably with the Acarid soap. Rinse. Dry your face. Then apply ZZ cream. Do this about 1/2 to 1 hour before bed. In the morning, wash your face with soap (again, Acarid would be best). Rinse. Dry. Then apply XFML.

That's the main program. After you're clear for a month or two, you can go on the maintenance program: Every other night, wash, dry, and apply ZZ. That's it. No more XFML. And only do it once every other night. Continue washing your face twice a day, though, preferably with Acarid soap. You can try spacing it out even further than once every two days. Depends on your particular condition.

Also, you have to pay special attention to not recontaminating yourself. That means never touching your face. Always use a fresh, clean pillow case at night. Dry your face with a fresh, clean towel. Pull your hair back from your face or cut it. If you work-out and sweat, wash immediately afterwards. Wash your face as soon as you can after someone or an animal touched it. Etc.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA