Redness Rosacea!!!!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

nancy

Redness Rosacea!!!!

Post by nancy »

Hi Everyone,

Anyone out there with stubborn red skin from rosacea?

I'm using ZZ and soap (2 weeks now), would like to hear from all with this chronic problem...................

thanks,
Nancy
nancy

Post by nancy »

Wow!

75 people have viewed with not one reply or support.................
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

I know you're frustrated. I don't think many people have signed up yet, so you might want to ask your question again in a little bit. Also, I think probably most people who come here are looking into acne problems rather than rosacea.

Have you tried the acne/rosacea-LTD III product before? I think they sell it at http://www.acne-ltd.com ? It's a sulphur, zinc-oxide, salt product. It has a small following with people with rosacea. It probably works against demodex mites the same way the DS work (sulphur I suppose would be the main ingredient). Anyway, just curious to know if you tried it and if so what happened with it.

Myself, I don't have rosacea, so I'm kind of out of the loop on this one.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
Walter

Post by Walter »

Nancy

Indeed many people still have to register and you know, most people when healed don't bother writing anymore.
How long time exactly did you use now?
how many times a day?
what are the changes if any?

You are using the best product against demodex mites so don't worry about the product.

Walter
nancy

Post by nancy »

Hello Walter,

1) I have been using DS products for 5 weeks....

2) Everyday I wash with acarid soap in morning then apply ZZ every other day due to dryness and flaking...

3) Everynight I wash with acarid soap before bed and apply ZZ....

4) My chin is still red and still have small bumps, also dry and flaking............

Rosacea is a condition of chronic redness, although my biospy said I also have occasional demodex folliculorum.......

Maybe like Steve said, this product is maybe good for acne

I know many have read my story and believe me I'm sick of it also

I will continue to use DS for 3 months and see what happens

SOS

Bummed Out! :cry:
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

You might want to try Xin Fumanling with metronidazole. I think metronidazole is prescribed for rosacea. And XFML is good as a moisturizer. You could use it in the morning instead of ZZ.

And 5 weeks is too soon to see any improvement.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

Nancy, you know that metrogel contains only a small fraction the percentage of metronidazole in XFML? XFML packs a bigger punch. Consider using it.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
nancy

Post by nancy »

I know it has a higher percentage of metro and I thought it would be more of an irritation.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Nancy

If you are afraid from the Fumanling, why don't you try the Fulio acne cream for use during the day?
I use it myself now as maintenance treatment and till now very good results.

Walter
nancy

Post by nancy »

ok, can you send me a sample?
splangy

Post by splangy »

Hi Nancy.

I also have chronically red skin. Sometimes it is more or less "under control red" but ten seconds of hot sun will make my face look like I've been at the beach all week. And of course, the smallest hint of stress or anxiety sets it off, too.

I bought one each of the Xin Fumanling and the Zhongzhou Zinc oxide. But since all I received was the Xin Fumanling, that's all I'm using.

(Since that is apparently the stronger of the two, I'd like to change my order to have another of the Xin Fumanling, if Walter can do that...or should I send an email to the company directly? It was order 3037.)

Anyway, I have been applying the creme in the morning and at night for about three weeks. There has been no difference yet, but I guess it's way too early to tell. But I am curious how effective this is going to be on general facial redness/flushing/blushing. I don't have any bumps or burning sensations that people with more serious cases suffer from.

Two years ago I got laser treatment (I think it's called photoderm or something) and after five sessions of that and $1000, there was a very noticeable difference in my facial redness. But I guess it wears off, or new blood vessels generate to take the place of the ones that were blasted by the laser treatment, because here I am again looking for another more permanent treatment. And zapping the hell out of your face every couple of years cannot be good for you in the long run.

I don't really understand the concept of mites causing redness and flushing. It makes more sense that the acne forms of rosacea could be caused by parasites, because it seems like an allergic reaction to the presence of the mites. But if mites are just irritating the skin, why would someone (like me) instantly flush at the onset of stress or anxiety? It seems like that would originate in the brain. And it doesn't seem the nervous system is set up to display visible signs of stress because of physical irritation of the actual nerve endings in the skin...

Anyway, any input is much appreciated, and I will update everyone on my progress.

George
flower

Post by flower »

xin fumanling is NOT the stronger creme. zz is.
just follow the protocol
ZHONGZHOU AT NITE
XFML OR FULIO IN THE DAYTIME.

EEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flower
Hilda

Re:Facial Redness

Post by Hilda »

Regarding the redness: I experienced a lot redness throughout the 18 years I had the rosasea. When I started using the ZZ ointment I did not experience a relief of the redness right away, eventually and with constant use (nightly ZZ and 2 times a day soap) my redness practically dissapeared, Do I still get red in the face? Under normal conditions of exercising, gardening, exposure to the sun, I get red red easily, but is a temporary redness that disapears as soon as the contributing factor stops. If you want to see a picture of a lot a redness and the ensuing improvement after using the ZZ for a few weeks, look up the pictures of people section in this site. My picture is under the title "Severe Rosacea". My condition has practically resolved with about one year use of the ZZ and soap. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Brady Barrows

Where is Nancy?

Post by Brady Barrows »

Nancy, I noticed that your topic has quite a lot of views yet very few posts. Ironic, isn't it? Anyway, I also noticed you haven't responded for a while? So how are you doing now with your rosacea?
Brady Barrows