smell of zz cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

pears103

smell of zz cream

Post by pears103 »

Is there anything I can do the next morning after applying zz cream to make the smell go away? It doesn't seem to go away much and I don't want my co-workers or my girlfriend to think I smell bad because of this cream. any help would be appreciated.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Just washed the stuff off this morning for the first time. Youre message is a little unclear. Are you using it at night and then washing it off in the morning? Or are you using it in the morning?

If washing it off in the morning: I think the smell youre referring to is the sulfur smell. I use the acarid removing soap and the smell is very slight after that. It also means the sulfur and perhaps other compounds are on the skin still working which is good. Wear a little cologne maybe, but really is the smell that unpleasant.

Just remember that it smells strong to you because your nose is on your face, right next to where the sulfur was. Your co-workers aren't going to notice unless they stick their nose right up next to your face. Ask your girlfirend if she can notice, i am sure she will be okay with it as the trade off is beautiful blemish free skin. You think she prefers acne/rosacea to a light sulfur smell? I know I would prefer a girlfriend with perfect skin and light sulfur scent to pimples or brandy nose.

It is not the worse smell anyways, its a clean smell at least.

If you are using the zz in the morning, then stop and buy the fumanling cream and use that it the morning instead. It has no smell.
mysecretcurse

Re: smell of zz cream

Post by mysecretcurse »

I must be a freak because I see all kinds of posts here about the nasty smell of zz,
and I LOVE the smell. It smells like sulfur which Ive always just loved. I love washing
my face off in the morning because the "cool" smell is gone by then and all thats left
is the sulfur smell. lol this stuff must be really meant for me!~
strider1

Re: smell of zz cream

Post by strider1 »

yah same here...i can actually kinda like it :mrgreen: