Experiencing setback

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Geneva

Experiencing setback

Post by Geneva »

I've been using the ZZcream for the past 10 weeks and am now experiencing a pretty bad breakout (6/7 blemishes around my mouth when I usually only have 2 or 3) and 2 on my forehead where I had been clear for weeks :cry:
Have to say I only used the ZZ once a day at night...maybe it is just not enough to treat effectively, so I just ordered some Fumanling cream to use in the morning. Hopefully this will speed up treatment and I will be clear soon....in any case will continue treatment for at least 4 more months !
Geneva

slowly getting better (I hope)

Post by Geneva »

So I am now 14 weeks into the treatment with ZZ cream which I was only using once a day. Since one week, I added treatment with XFML in the morning. I currently only have 2 active pimples (one of them is really nasty looking, because I have this really bad habit of picking at my skin and making everything worse in the process). Anyway, guess I am making some progress now...but have a lot of red marks due to past breakouts from using the ZZ. Will post again when I see more progress... :)
Marla

Progress

Post by Marla »

You will see more progress.

No picking. Okay? Let the products work for you instead of the other way around. :)

--Marla
Geneva

Post by Geneva »

Thanks for your answer Marla :)

Right now my skin still looks really bad. Seems that I am getting less pimples but the ones I get now are the persistent (cystic) type. I can feel a new one growing on my chin right now, the inflamation is very deep within the skin...it hurt really bad :cry:
I so desperately want to be clear...so the only thing to do now is keep up with the treatment and hope for the best. If it worked for so many people here it should work for me too, right ???