Sweating

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

E-Man

Sweating

Post by E-Man »

I apply ZZ cream a few hours before I sleep, and since my house is pretty hot I usually sweat, even if I have a fan on. Would the sweating stop the ZZ cream for working? how about if I wipe my sweat off, would that make it worse?

I usually sweat a few minutes after application because that's how hot it is here right now..
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
Marla

No sweat.

Post by Marla »

Hi, E-man:

No problem. Wiping probably moves the product around and maybe even massages it deeper into the pores.

However, E-man:

I suspect that you are using more product than necessary. Take a dot of product from the container. Rub it between the fingertips of both hands. Lightly distribute the product on your face in an upward and outward motion. No need to concentrate too long on one area. After the product is distributed, then you can massage it in a little deeper.

You should not be able to see the product on your skin. Oh, well, maybe your skin will be a tad lighter.

Regarding the smell that bothers some users:
It is not a problem for me, but I experimented for the benefit of others to see if I could make a difference.

I dabbed a small amount of pure vanilla extract on the fingers of one hand. I took a dab of ZZ on the fingertips of the other hand. Then I rubbed the two together.

Try it and let us know what you think about the result.

:D --Marla
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

I just tend to put alot on. I get paranoid that if I don't put enough, I'll break out. It's hard for me to just put a little bit on, but I'll take your word and see what I can do.

Thanks for the tip about the vanilla extract! :) Will definitely try it :)
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
Glaxony

getting it on smooth

Post by Glaxony »

my zz wasn't lasting as long as it was supposed to
I often had white splotches that wouldn't rub in

the longer a jar had been open, the worse this got because the zz would get dryer and dryer every time I opened the jar to use it

I tried dampening my face with distilled water and the zz went on a lot more smoothly without splotching

today there was just a tiny bit left in the bottom of a jar

instead of spraying water on my face, I put some in the jar and made a very thin paste

it went on very smoothly, quicker, and better than ever
GM
Marla

All Wet

Post by Marla »

Good call on dampening the ZZ.

Keyword: Dampening.

You know, like keeping a palette of acrylic paint dampened.

A droplet in the jar, or a light misting should keep the product from drying out.

I miss the old pop-off inner seal that the jars once had. The peel-off foil leaves only the cardboard seal in the cap. The jar is not sturdy enough to tighten it for a good seal.

Walter? What say? Can we have the old jar back?

--Marla