Afraid to start Z cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Cavlover

Afraid to start Z cream

Post by Cavlover »

Hi. I received the Z cream today. From reading the bad reactions that people get when they start, (redness, breakouts, dryness, etc..), I'm afraid to start it tonight!!

I have rosacea, but it's not that bad..I have redness around my nose, on cheeks, little on sides of face, but it is NOT like some pics I've seen online of people with bad rosacea. When I wear my makeup, people tell me I have great skin. But of course, I know I have the rosacea (as I see it and my derm said I have it) so I want it gone and would like to find a permanent solution...which is why I invested in Z cream.

I'm just a little afraid to start it, from what I've read about the bad reactions. Can anyone can help me feel less nervous?? :x
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

Don't be afraid. I was afraid when I first received, but after a few weeks I finally realized that lifes all about taking risks, and unless you take those risks, you won't achieve anything in life. Maybe you should think about that too :)
Demodex Solutions changed my life!
Cavlover

Post by Cavlover »

E-Man wrote:Don't be afraid. I was afraid when I first received, but after a few weeks I finally realized that lifes all about taking risks, and unless you take those risks, you won't achieve anything in life. Maybe you should think about that too :)
Thanks for your encouragement. I tried it last night for the first time and I'm glad I tried it. It felt good on my face..really cooling. Did it really work for you? Did you only use the Z cream, and did you just use it at night? I was told to use it at night (to start?) let me know, thanks.
gin & juice

Post by gin & juice »

I never experienced any drying with ZZ cream. I've been using it for 5 days now, both morning and night. I put on a fingerscoop of ZZ, which may be more than required, but I am not drying out at all. As I understand it, most people don't have problems with being sensitive to this ointment. It's certainly true for me.

Hope continued success for you.