XFML as a moisturizer

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

toronto

XFML as a moisturizer

Post by toronto »

i'm using something else right now and it gets rid of the flaking skin so i can actually leave my house in the morning without looking like my face is flaking off..

my question is this, is the XFML a good moisturizer? will it get rid of the flaking skin?
baybeebubble

Yes

Post by baybeebubble »

Xfml cream will leave your skin feeling wonderfully soft and smooth. It does not dry the skin at all. I would continue to use the z cream at night and apply the xfml cream in the day . :)
death to acne

Post by death to acne »

Hey Baybeebubble

I have been following your posts because I have a similar situation as yours. I have had an AWFUL, nasty breakouts 2 weeks into the ZZ cream and had continued for weeks. I will never forget this nightmare :evil: !!!!I ,then,sort of follow your method........I cut down on the usage of the ZZ cream and use more of the Xin cream w/metro which I like very much. At present, I am using ZZ cream once every 3 nights and use Xin cream 2 times a day. My skin is becoming clear since using this method and I hope this will stays. If my situation continues to improve, I will increase using ZZ cream once every 2 nights, and then gradually, every night. I know that you have started re-introducing ZZ cream. Since your second time of using the ZZ cream, did you have more spots again? How bad was it? And are you clear by now after continuous use of ZZ cream? Are you still using it nightly? Thank you for your help in advance!!
pas

same usage

Post by pas »

hi

I thought i would just let you know thats exactly what im doing. I am not able to use it every other night yet (thats the ZZ)but i amso sure i have these mites and really want to be rid of them. I am following the same regimen now once every three nights (for about 3/4 weeks) I am then hoping i can do every other night and so on.

Its a bit of a nightmare because i know this way its going to be a long process. The biggest problem with me was the dry skin it caused and increase in breakouts. using every third day has caused slightly fewer breakouts .

Goodluck let me know how you get on. :(
death to acne

Post by death to acne »

Thank you, Pas, for sharing your experience with us!

I have been using this 3-night ZZ regimen for 2 weeks and my breakouts were down to almost zero from having at least 10 active eruptions on my face :( . The worst case I have 30 active ones!!!I will continue with this regimen for a while before I move up to 2-night. MY biggest problem with the ZZ cream is the SIGNIFICANT increase in the number of pimples . Dryness is not a problem to me because I am using Xin cream w/metro in the morning , so I don't particularly feel dry and I have no bad reaction with the Xin cream at all.

I know it will be a long process but I'd rather kill the mites SLOWLY than having to hide in my home, crying...........

Pas, let us know your progress .

I would like to thank all the posters who have contributed to this forum. I have also been reading the archived forum too. Thank you, Walter ,for keeping the old forum for newbies, like me. Without you guys, I would have given up already!!!

Have a healthy and prosperous New Year!!
baybeebubble

Post by baybeebubble »

Since your second time of using the ZZ cream, did you have more spots again? How bad was it? And are you clear by now after continuous use of ZZ cream? Are you still using it nightly? Thank you for your help in advance!!

I have been using the zz cream for 4 months morning and night. I am no longer using the xfml with metro. Initially I was afraid I would have horrible breakouts all over again but thankfully that never happened.

Like I said I am on my 4th month of treatment .I am not completely clear but my skin has cleared 90%. I have 2 small active spots on my face right now.

The blemishes that have plagued me for so long are beginning to fade, the pores on my face are getting smaller and smaller.

I am sure I would be 100% clear if I didn't wear make-up every single day. Obviously the treatment will probably take quite a lot longer because of this reason.

I still occasionally get a little dry skin in the day but I have just ordered some more xfml cream to use in the day sometimes because I think it is a fantastic moisturiser and it also kills the mites as well.

Good luck

Keep us informed on your progress x x :wink: