Do these products kill other types of skin mites?

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Tom

Do these products kill other types of skin mites?

Post by Tom »

Can someone please tell me if these products kill other types of skin mites such as scabies? Here is a link that I found ...

Thanks!

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/lsmp/healthadvic ... abies.html
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Tom

Yes, the ZZ ointment also kills scabies mites but the best and fastest drug to get rid of scabies is Ivermectin.
You can find it on the internet but be careful since the amount to take is depending on the weight of the person

Walter
Tom

Post by Tom »

Thanks Walter,

I did a quick search for Ivermectin and came up with this link. Sounds quite toxic.

(Link removed by admin because doesn't exists anymore)

I also did a search and found out that Pyrethrum (a flower extract) is used in the treatment of scabies and llice. It seems more of a natural approach.

Walter, what can I use to treat the whole body? Does the bar soap do it or do I need a body cream too? I have 3 bars of the soap.

I have red bumps on my legs, which sometimes turn into pimples, and I was diagonised with folliculitis, BUT that doesn't seem to be the cause. I am suspecting mites. I want to treat this the best way possilbe. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Walter

Post by Walter »

How long do you already have this red bumps?
Are you the only one in the family?

Walter
Tom

Post by Tom »

I'm not sure how long exactly. I noticed the red bumps on my legs probably 5 years ago. Yes I am the only one who has them.

Here are all the skin symptoms I have. flaky, itchy skin on the eyebrows and between the eyes, corner of nose, chin, behind ears. Small pimples on forehead (not too noticable), enlarged pours on nose. Extreame itching on my scalp with severe dandruff, extreme itching on arms, legs, back, especailly at night, with a "crawling" sensation. Aweful feeling!

In the last 3 weeks, it's not as bad since I've been using a "Ketoconazole" based shampoo. (I can post the brand names if you like). For my skin I showered with a tea-tree liquid soap which I added liquid Clotrimazole (a liquid anti-fungal for ringworm that I purchased at the local drugstore) and changing sheets 2 times a week, pillow cases each night. I'm not sure if Ketoconazole, or Clotrimazole kill mites, but that's is the only thing I could think of to use at that time.

I just stared yesterday using Demodex Solutions Products. The face creams morning and evening, and shower soap I've used once so far.

When I put the ZZ cream on my face, it felt very cool and my eyes stung and watered. (the same feeling you get when you chop onions). I couldn't open my eyes until the cream absorbed becauase it stung too badly. But, after the cream absorbed I was fine. No alergic reaction to my skin so far. The XF cream was fine, no problems. The Anti-Acarid soap was fine, no problems.

I really want to get rid of this itching, dandruff, flaky skin, and red bumps. The more I read about mites the more it sounds like what I have. I want to make sure I treat for all types of mites. Both the demodex and scabies symptoms sound like what I have.

What do you suggest? Do you make a body lotion to kill mites? What about for the scalp?
Walter

Post by Walter »

You have certainly no scabies so no need to treat against those,
whole your family would have them already a long time.
Don't try to do to much at once, start with using our treatment first and don't use anything else,
treat your face but don't use to much in the beginning till you are sure your skin can handle it,
many use to much in the beginning.
you can spot treat the bumps on your legs with the fumanling cream or the ZZ, find out which one works the best,
wash your body with the acarid soap and see what happens like this first.
It is really no use to try to do to much at once.
Keep us updated what's happening.

Walter
Tom

Post by Tom »

Okay, Thank you. I will post updates.
Tom

Question about ingredients

Post by Tom »

Hello Walter,

So far the flaky skin on my face is going away. Scalp dandruff and itching has gone down considerably. Scalp still itches a little, with a little flaking but getting better.

Question about the ingredient trichlorocarbonyl aniline, or TCC in the bar soaps. I've been doing some research and many sites have been saying it's not a good idea to use anti-microbial ingredients, such as TCC on a regular basis as it can produce drug resistant bacteria.

Can these mites develop a resistance to TCC if used long term? Should a person stop using the soaps with TCC and the XF creams (metronidazole) , once the mite problem is solved?

How long should I use the products AFTER symptoms are gone? What can I use as a maintainence that is drug free? Perhaps just the ZZ cream once a week as maintaince?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Tom
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Tom

Here is a link for more information about TCC

This is a part of that webpage

Mensandu Company of America had tested hundreds of testers for more than ten years with toilet soap with 0.5%TCC to wash hands and kill bacteria under armpit and deodorize. The test result after 30 seconds shows that bacteria of hands and armpits by once using toilet soap are reduced greatly, which obviously lower patients' odor and can continue for 24 hours. After several days by using toilet soap with TCC to clean hands and armpits, the parasitic bacteria will be reduced 94%, and nearly no odor exists. Directly apply toilet soap with 0.5% TCC to armpits for 4-9 seconds, which can offer patients enough obvious odor protection.

It looks there is no evidence yet that bacteria build resistance towards TCC
for sure not in the short term, I am using myself now for more then 2 years with still the same effect, If the mites can become resistant I don’t know, that is anyway not so important because the mites should be gone after some time and the product best used as maintenance treatment is the ZZ cream, The ZZ contains no harmful drugs and the mites do NOT build resistance towards the ZZ cream,
The soap is a help, especially against bacteria, not a treatment, demodex mites can never be eliminated with a soap alone.
You should do the treatment at least 3 months, better 4 or 5 before switching to maintenance treatment but one time a week is not enough, at least two times only in the evening, sometimes 3 but that depends from person to person.

Walter
Tom

My routine ...

Post by Tom »

Hello Walter,

Thank you for the reply and the suggestions.

As with any product testing I think it's important that you know everything a person is doing, so you can effectively evaluate the mode of treatment. So for your interest and benefit of your company here is everything I have been doing so far to get rid of the problem.

-- Using on face and scalp, the ZZ cream at night, XF cream during day.
-- Using a Sea Buckthorn cream in between treatments, and on the body.
-- Shower with Acrid Removing Soap every other day.

Additional things

-- Sprinkle borax soap on carpets, let sit 30 min. then vacuum.
-- Changing bed sheets/pillow cases every day.
-- Wash all clothes, sheets and pillows in regular soap and BORAX soap.
-- Spray matrice with a 100% natural bug replent spray.
-- Cover matrices and pillows with mite-protective covers.
-- Bath once a week with Epsom salt and borax soap, scrubbing skin, then showering off with Acrid Removing Soap.
-- I add some sublime sulfur to my Sea Buckthorn cream in my hand, mix together, and apply to my entire body after shower and bath.
-- Spray an 8% menthol solution to entire body after applying Sea Buckthorn & Sulfur cream. (very strong stuff)

These are the things I've been doing so far and it's working really fast and symptoms are going away. I read that mites HATE menthol, epsom salt and borax soap, and the herb Sea Buckthorn kills mites, and of course sulfur.

I will posts updates as things progress, or if I add or change any part of my routine.

Walter, thanks for all your help!

-Tom
JMPettyWed

Red Bumps

Post by JMPettyWed »

The red bumps could be keratosis pilaris (kp) which is caused By a deformity of the hair follicles. Dry skin causes these bumps to appear. With all these skin irritations, I am not surprised that your skin is so dry. So far it looks like from your posts that you are already addressing the dry skin problem. If you keep this up, the bumps will disappear in time if it is KP.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Thanks JM,

Doing some research on the web, it seems as if keratosis pilaris is what I have on my legs, back of upper arms. KP is a build of of keratin around the follicle. As the skin fails to shed dead skin cells properly, the keratin hardens, causing the hair to grow into itself (ingrown hair), causing and inflamed red bump.

It's amazing how having a microscope can greatly help in self-diagnosis. A while back, one of the inflamed red bumps on my legs washed off while scrubbing. Very anxious to find out what is causing this problem, I took a look at this skin sample under my microscope. Sure enough what I saw was what looked like a dark, thick flake of skin. (the possible harden keratin). Within the skin flake was not one, but TWO hairs all twisted up like a ball of wire! Amazing. We're talking about a skin sample the size of a pin head. I could never have known this without the microscope.

I believe my scalp itching and facial skin problems are a separate problem. I'm continuing on my demodex regime for my face and scalp and for that, it seems to be working. I'm finding out that people with dry skin seems to be more prone to these types of problems.
JMPettyWed

Post by JMPettyWed »

Hi again Tom!

Yes, I believe the facial & scalp itching are a separate problem too. KP most commonly appears on the tops of your legs and the backs of your arms and has this appearance of a million bumps, although KP can affect any place you have hair follicules. Dry skin is what makes it visible. I get the same twisted little hairs under those bumps too. My KP goes all the way down to parts of my forearms. Since using the body wash my KP has faded a little and I am noticing that new bumps don't appear as often as they used to. Using a shower puff or a loofah with those scrubs they sell at beauty supply stores only made it improve very little. The Demodex body wash is actually helping my skin to exfoliate better. Plus, my dry skin was caused by untreated hypothyroidism for over 15 years, so I have a long way to go before the KP appearance fades completely. Thankfully there's tanning salons and stage makeup if I ever need it for another dressy event. I had to do that for my wedding!

Good luck with your research and your treatment!
Qdizzle

Re: Do these products kill other types of skin mites?

Post by Qdizzle »

Actually JMpetty
People with KP have cured themselves by treating themselves for demodex on the KP affected areas
here look for yourself

And saying the cause is dry skin isnt accurate, scientist are not sure of the cause yet. Treating dry skin helps soften the keratin plugs, but it doesn't mean the cause is dry skin
Curing the cause of KP means fixing the problem thats causing it
60% of the worlds population has KP
anyways, killing the demodex mite has been shown to cure KP.
so far everyone whos treated their KP with demodex killing stuff has been cured after 4 or more months, then they got to continue treatment to keep it away
Qdizzle

Re: Do these products kill other types of skin mites?

Post by Qdizzle »

tom, where do you get the 8% menthol solution?
like what do i google to find it?
also id like to know about the borax stuff you use to take a bath with, and the sulfur cream?
sorry im new to this and i been searching for things to help kill the demodex to kill my KP